Status: COMEDY

Kessak

My Buddy

"Guess what?" Tyler came back out into the balcony of the hotel room with his phone in his hand, wearing a plaid shirt and a wide smile.

"What?" Phil looked away from the town view of Prince Edward Island. They were here for Dion's wedding which is a couple days away, and they were enjoying the relaxing break.

Bozie took the seat beside him on the other lawn chair, and faced his boyfriend. "Just got off the phone with Nonis."

"And..?" Phil dipped his head down, eagerly waiting for him to continue talking. It was Free Agent Frenzy and he had been going on twitter to see the news of Grabovski's farewells, Komisarek's new contract with Carolina, and more.

He took Kess' hand and looked him in the eye, "Five years, baby!"

"Wait, what!?" Phil exclaimed like an excited little boy.

"Just agreed to terms and everything. Four point two million a year for five years!" he grinned, his skin had goosebumps from happiness.

"Oh my God! Holy cheese!" Phil yelled, jumping out of his chair. Bozie stood up along with him and laughed.

"Baby this is amazing! I'm so.....ahhhh!" he wrapped his arms around his best friend.

Tyler swayed on one foot, to the other, holding Kessel tenderly in his grip. "Me too. I turned down Calgary's offer even though they offered more money."

Phil pulled his head back to look at him, and smiled. He had been constantly telling him to lower his asking price from $5M, knowing that the team would never sign him for 8 years and $25M in total. He was so, so happy to hear that Bozue was staying. He was staying for him.

"I have to tweet about it!" Phil picked up his phone off the small white table on the balcony, and clicked the Twitter app.

"What are you gonna say?" Ty laughed, with his hands on his hips.

He spoke as he typed, with a proud voice, " My buddy is back leaf nation "

"Awww!" Bozie cracked into a shy grin again, blushing with joy.

"I love you. This is the best day. I've been waiting so long." Kess said after putting his iPhone down again.

"I love you too, and I know but it's okay now because you won't have to wait or worry." he replied with the truth.

"Stella won't have to wait, either." he winked. He looked at his phone again to see that Lupes had responded to him but didn't mention his username properly.

"That old uke. He forgot to put the @ sign." Phil rolled his eyes jokingly and read the tweet aloud. " Oh thats sweet. It's probably time for him to start paying some rent, right? RT PKessel81: My buddy is back leafs nation. "

"Hahaha!" Bozie cracked into laughter. "Funny."

"Hmmm, maybe I should be making you pay rent?" Phil curled an eyebrow.

"I'm sure I can pay it off another way..." Tyler said seductively, approaching him with slow, small steps and a smirk on his face.

"I think that's a good idea," Kess smirked back and kissed his lips softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
@JvReemer21: "@pkessel81: my buddy is back leafs nation" where's dinner?

I can't with this team

I cant