Status: Updating as often as possible :)

Another Wave Has Turned Its Back On Me

Heavy Hearts Unfold, Can We Lose Control?

"Wake up baby," He cooed in my ear, still brushing through my hair with his long, tattooed fingers.

"Go away" I grunted and turned the other way, pulling my blankets over my face. He then decided that jumping on me would be a more efficient way to wake me up. "Tony oh my god get up you're giant." I muffled out from under him, laughing and pushing him on the floor of my room with me on top of him this time. "Time for school" He winked and pecked my lips before helping me up and laying back on my bed, waiting for me to start getting ready so we wouldn't be late. 

Over the past few weeks, Tony and I haven't been official, but people knew we hooked up and clearly liked each other. If I wasn't at Tony's house, he was here. Except for the other few times when Vic would be practicing at Tony's, and I'd be at his house, just me and Mike. That's the other thing. What people didn't know, was that Mike and I had also been 'hanging out' or whatever you want to call casual making out and smoking together. I didn't see it as a big deal because obviously Tony and I weren't together, and partly because I didn't want to need someone. I didn't need to need someone. Not when I know they would leave me.

Every morning lately, Tony would come by extra early to wake me up. Sometimes he would even come at 3 in the morning just so he could lay in my bed with me for a few hours. We alternated who drove to school everyday and sometimes caught a ride with Vic, Mike, and Jaime. I assumed that Tony was my ride today. 

"Let's go" I called out to Tony who was still making himself comfortable, watching tv on my bed. I came out of my bathroom and Tony got up, leaving us face to face. He smiled and sighed contently. When suddenly it dropped, "Are you hooking up with Mike?"

"Depends, why are you asking?" It might have just been my own guilt rising up, but I could've sworn I saw jealousy laced in his eyes. 
"I want to know," he replied simply, not taking his eyes off mine. I scoffed. 
"It's really not your business, Tone. Don't worry about it."
"I am, though Alex. I like you a lot and I could be wrong but I think you like me back," I smirked a little. He got closer, "And I want to be with you, like together.. But if you have a thing for Mike you should really let me know. It's only fair.."
"I do like you.. And I know. You're right.." 
"But you do like him."
"I'm sorry," I said softly taking his face in my hands. "We've only hooked up, like, three times. I just don't know yet. Don't be mad." He sighed. 
"I can't be mad at you, Alex. It's not your fault if you like him, so don't apologize," he put his warm hands on my waist, pulling me closer. "But I still want you. And I'll be here when you want me more," he chuckled, winking playfully. He leaned in, pressing his lips over mine in a demanding way, almost trying to remind me how much I liked him. 

After a minute or two we pulled away and went out the door to his car. When we got to school, Jaime, Vic and Mike all tackled me in a hug and Jaime held my hand as we walked through the doors. He acted as a big brother to me. He helped me with my problems, gave me advice, and was pretty protective over me. We even got along more than the others, because all we ever did was joke around and make fun of each other. In a joking way, of course. Jaime and I got to homeroom and after, proceeded to our first class together. I sat behind him in the back of the class and while everyone was taking notes, I poked his shoulder a few times, causing him to turn around. 

"What?" He loudly whispered. 
"Tony knows about me and Mike.." His mouth dropped dramatically. I couldn't help but laugh a little. 
"So now what?" He asked raising his eyebrows. 
"We'll just have to see I guess," I answered, shrugging. "He said he wanted to be 'together.'"
"Who? Tony?"
"Yeah."
"Well do you want to be with him?"
"I don't know yet. That's the problem because I think I like Mike too. Am I disgusting? I feel gross. I'm such a bad person.." I said, mostly to myself. 
Jaime sighed, "No, Alex. There's nothing wrong with that.. But you do know Tony's been hooking up with someone else, right?" My heart dropped a little. It shouldn't have. Why would he ask to be with me when he was with someone else? Did he say the same to her?

"Who?" I asked eagerly. 
"Some Stephanie girl.. I actually think it's his ex.. I shouldn't have said anything oh my god he's gonna kill me."
"I won't say anything, Hime. Thanks for letting me know. But Mike isn't with anyone, right?"
He shook his head. "Not that I know of. I doubt it."

The bell finally rang and after the next boring ass period, I walked to the cafeteria with Vic for lunch. We found our usual table. Well, our usual table when we don't go out for Taco Bell. So our "every other day table." I didn't want to sit next to Tony today. Something took over after I found out he was out with his ex while I was out with Mike. It would've been different if he was with some random girl.. But what if they were getting back together? That's what worried me most. Anyways, I just decided to sit right next to Mike to see what reaction I'd get from Tony. 

When he walked in, his eyes went directly to Mike and his arm that was wrapped tightly around my waist. He gave me a glare that read "what the fuck" and I simply smirked and shrugged. The remainder of lunch went by strangely with Tony staring the whole time. I tried to talk to Mike and focus on that instead of Tony's glares. Finally, Jaime broke the tension. As always. 

"Is anyone actually going to prom? 'Cause I was thinkin' we should just go do something different." Jaime said shrugging childishly. I didn't really thank about prom. I hated it so I obviously was up for whatever Jaime had planned. 

"I'm definitely not going.." I stated, thinking about what else we could do. All the other boys agreed to do something else and we sat there throwing around various ideas. 

"Bowling?" Vic asked, chuckling. 
"Bowling is fucking lame," Mike spoke up. I nodded in agreement.
"I don't want to do just like a regular party either, ya feel?" Jaime said looking around at us for more suggestions. 
"LET'S GO CAMPING," I blurted out in excitement. 
"Yes! Guys camping is so much fun." Tony shouted back in agreement with the same excited expression as me. 
"I'm down," Mike stated with a giggle, looking down at me. My face grew hot when I noticed how close his face was to mine. 

Vic and Jaime agreed also, and we sorted out who could bring what and who's cars we'd take. I had a giant tent that could fit four people, five if two people shared a section. We decided to take Tony's truck and my jeep, since they were the biggest cars we had. We even asked a few people after lunch like Jaime's girlfriend, Sam, some of her friends, and Vic's girlfriend, Kayla. 

When the bell for last period rang and I made my way down the hall to the front doors, an arm grabbed me. 
"Want a ride home?" Mike said smiling down at me. 
"Sure, but I want to hang out with you todaaay," I whined out childishly, tugging at the end of his shirt and giggling. 
"Of course. I was gonna ask, but I didn't know if you made plans with Tony already.." His voice trailed off as he watched someone walk behind me. I turned and saw who he had just mentioned. 

"Don't you need a ride? We can go now if you want.." Tony said to me, his voice fading, too when he saw Mike and I standing close, my hands still holding on to the hem of his shirt. His expression dropped and he seemed almost angry.
"Um, I don't know. Mike offered me a ride. I'll stop by later if you want to hang out or something," I heard Tony scoff a little. 
"Of course he did. Don't bother I'm busy later. See you guys, whenever," His eyes trailed down my body and he walked out the doors to his car, leaving me a little angry myself, but mostly confused. I shrugged it off and turned to Mike. 
"What a douche," Mike started, rolling his eyes at Tony's odd behavior.
"Let's just go now." I said, wanting to get to Mike's house and smoke off the steam. 

We got to his car and blasted some music, singing along and laughing with his hand rested on my upper thigh until we reached his house. He led me directly to his room and no one was home. His parents were working and Vic was at Kayla's house.

Mike went to his closet, pulling out the familiar tin can with pre rolled joints packed inside. He pulled one out and closed the box as I sat cross legged on his bed, watching him. He was tall and lanky but his arms were pretty toned. I loved all of his tattoos and he knew I liked when he wore those shirts with the sleeves cut, showing his tanned sides and arms. I blushed when he caught me staring a little too long, chuckling at me. 

He sat across from me and positioned himself so that I was sitting between his legs. Pulling out a lighter, he placed the joint between his pierced lips and lit it, taking a deep breath in. He breathed it out in my face and laughed a little, coughing. 
"Don't be a dick," I laughed out, lightly punching his arm. He laughed more and gently placed the joint between my lips now, lighting it for me as I held it and breathed in, the smoke instantly clearing my head. We passed it around for a while and ended up doing another. When we were both high out of our minds, we sat on his bed for a while, just staring at each other and laughing occasionally. 

Seeing the way his perfectly straight teeth showed when I made him laugh, and the way his eyes lit up when he looked at me made me want to kiss him. And I finally decided, who the fuck is stopping me? I scooted closer to him, still between his legs, and got closer to his face to the point where our lips almost brushed. 

"Did I ever tell you that you look kinda hot when you smoke?" He started chuckling at what he had just blurted out and I did too, blushing wildly. 
"You do too. Really hot actually," I breathed out on his lips. Without a warning, he crashed his lips onto mine and pulled me in by my waist so that there was no space between us. Butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach as I kissed back. He slid his warm, wet tongue on my bottom lip and I let him in, kissing back more roughly than before as I tangled my fingers in his hair. He squeezed my waist every so often until he started to feel up under my shirt. I loved the way his rough hands felt directly on my soft stomach and sides. Unlike all the other times we had made out, this wasn't enough. I kept wanting more and more of him until I finally got the nerve to push him back to his bed, straddling him and hovering over as I kept kissing him almost sloppily now. When I grinded my hips against his, he groaned into my mouth and I smirked in satisfaction. 

"You're always such a fucking tease," he said with a raspy voice, only making me want to go farther with him. He parted from the kiss long enough to grab my waist and roll over so that he was in control and on top of me now. As soon as his lips touched my neck I moaned quietly and felt him smile as he bit and sucked on my neck, leaving an obvious hickey. He left a few more small ones, as if making his mark on me and started to feel under my shirt again, tugging and asking to pull it off.

With no words I helped him take it off and before he could push me back down I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off myself. I took in the sight of the few tattoos scattered on his chest and ran my hands up and down it, loving the way his skin felt under my palms. He took off my bra and grabbed my breasts in his hands while I moaned once again. I began undoing the belt of his pants and fiddling with the button and zipper until I finally managed to get them undone. He pulled them off and threw them to the side onto the growing pile of clothes on the floor. I felt him growing harder against my thigh as I kissed his neck, sucking on a soft spot near his shoulder. He hesitated before unbuttoning and stripping off my shorts and underwear in one go while I tugged at the hem of his boxers, helping him pull them off too. 

He took in the sight of me, fully exposed before him and smiled a little to himself. I blushed and my face got even hotter when he crashed his lips right back to mine. I felt his cold, metal lip rings brush against my lips as he kept kissing me, feeling my breasts once again as I moaned into his mouth. He placed himself at my entrance and looked me in the eyes as I nodded slowly, kissing him again. He pushed himself into me all at once and I moaned loudly this time, in pleasure and a little bit of pain. 

"Fuck, Alex. You feel so good.." He moaned into my neck, groaning as I pulled on his hair. 

"Faster, Mike. Please." I managed to lightly yell out, to which he picked up the pace, sucking on my neck once again. On top of all this, my high was still going strong and making this moment so much better. I felt on top of the world as we both reached our climaxes and he exploded onto my stomach after pulling out quickly. We laid there in silence for a few minutes, staring into each other's lust filled eyes. I smiled. No one ever made me feel that way before. It could have just been my high talking but I almost felt like I liked Mike a lot more than Tony now. Although I never had sex with Tony, it seemed almost impossible to top the feeling Mike gave me. 

"What are you smiling about?" He chuckled at my goofy grin and pulled me into a tight hug, our sweaty bodies pushed against each other once again.

"Nothing.. I just-I really like you Mike. I like you a lot." I blushed for the hundredth time today as he kissed my sweaty forehead. 

"I like you a lot too, babe." I smiled widely at his use of the word 'babe' for me and he smirked back. We laid there, playing with each others hair until we fell asleep, only his sheets covering our completely exposed figures. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was sort of awkward to write. Keep reading and leave comments if you want. Took me a while to write this because I didn't know where to start off from the last chapter. I was going to do a filler but I don't know it all came together so I figured why not. Thank you for reading :)