Snow

Ravenna

The sound of six-inch heels storming down the school hallway could've been heard from China. Students quickly moved out of the way of the beautiful girl who was making the commotion. Her long golden hai fell down her back in soft curls, her clothes came from the most high-end brands there were, and she held an expensive purse in her perfectly manicured hand rather than the dirty backpacks most students had. Her face could've been carved by angels, but it was twisted into a ferocious glare that intimidated even the largest, brawniest linebackers. She was flanked by two lovestruck members of the wrestling team, who were desperate for attention.

She finally found her target sitting on the bench next to the drinking fountain, smiling down at a text he was reading his phone. He saw her too late, and was forced back down into his seat by the wrestlers before he could make a run for it. The girl slapped him across the face, scowling.

"Ferdinand, if you though I wouldn't find out, you are fucking insane!" she screeched, "I have eyes and ears all over this school. What the hell were you thinking?"

"I, uh," the boy blinked his blue eyes, looking for some kind of help from the cowering students, "Don't know what you're talking about Ravenna."

"I'm talking about this," Ravenna shoved a glittery pink phone in his face, watching his look of dismay as he read the text on the screen, "Here, let me read it to you since you're such an incompetent fool. 'Hey Ravenna, I'm really sorry about your breakup with your boyfriend'. What the hell is she talking about?"

"They must've misunderstood, but it's true," Ferdinand squirmed, "I was hoping to do it in today in private, but I guess this'll do."

"You can't break up with me!" she shrieked, "I don't get dumped! It doesn't work like that!"

"I'm sorry, you're just a little too..." Ferdinand thought for a moment, unsure of how to put how much he couldn't stand being her boyfriend nicely, "Bossy? Yeah, bossy. We can still be friends though."

"No, we can't," she crossed her arms, "You're not breaking up with me either, because I'm breaking up with you."

With that, she spun on her heel and strutted away, her two wrestler goons closely following behind with new excitement from the news of Ravenna's new relationship status. Ferdinand sat up in his seat, five hundred pounds lifted off his shoulders. He cracked his neck and smoothed out his sweater, smiling genuinely for the first time in a while.

"That," he muttered to himself, "Went really well!"

The students made way for Ravenna again, and the crowd who was watching the fight dispersed. One of the large wrestlers shyly tapped her on the shoulder, and she stopped with a slender hand on her hip and a raised eyebrow.

"What do you want, Hunter?" she rolled her eyes.

"I just, uh, wanted to say sorry about what happened," he smiled shyly, "But if you want someone who would appreciate every bit of you, I can make it happen. I really can!"

"Oh?" she smiled again, "That's wonderful, who is it?"

"Me?" he frowned. Ravenna stared at him for a few moments before bursting out laughing. Hunter awkwardly shifted his weight, regretting asking in the first place.

"Sweetheart, I wouldn't date you for 75% off of next season's Chanel. If you think I want to be seen by a sweaty moron who humps other guys in spandex calling it a sport, you have no idea who the freaking hell I am," she snapped, flipping her hair over her shoulder and waving her two bodyguards away.

"Oh, okay," Hunter cursed himself for asking in the first place, "I'll see you in Physics, I guess."

The other wrestler punched him in the shoulder, knocking him back into reality.

"You're going to make things awkward, doofus!" he whispered.

"Sorry, Jim. I couldn't help it," Hunter shrugged, sighing as his one true love strutted her way down the hall. He had a feeling he wouldn't be seeing her in physics.
♠ ♠ ♠
A really short intro chapter! It'll get longer though, don't worry!