Jennifer Leah.

March 26, 2013 <3

So, I'm back! I went to a friend's house for a couple days. It was pretty fun execpt the part of being stuck at her house alone with her and her boyfriend. Yeah, watching a make out session every 5 minutes isn't a very fun thing. But, I did get to see this one guy. Basically, we're just friends, but with some benefits. He's leaving for Missouri in less than a week. We're trying to see each other as much as we can before he goes. I feel bad when we fool around cause there's another girl. But, I kinda like him. I mean we were supposed to be the type to have no strings attached. I will admit, I am kinna jealous of the girl. Only because she's the one he comes home to. But, here's the story of me and him...

It was my 16th birthday and 2012 homecoming! Yeah, birthday on homecoming is pretty cool! I was supposed to go to the game and dance that night. But, you see, that didn't turn out as planned. I was hanging out with Stephanie (best friend), Ashlynn (best friend), and Ben (Stephanie's boyfriend at the time). I got a call from my brother, Sherman, saying he wanted to do birthday shots and that he was at a friend's, Kein's, house. So, Stephanie lives right down the road from Kein. We met Sherman, Kein, my cousin Corey, and this other dude I didn't know at the boat ramp right down the road. When we got there, they hadn't shown up yet. All of a sudden, a car came in doing doughnuts. I didn't know the car or the person driving, but I knew it was them by the way of the actions, loud and drunken. So, we all stepped out and greeted each other and we ended up in a circle, except Stephanie and Ben, who are still sitting in Ben's car. They left to go get ready for the dance and me and Ashlynn stayed behind with the guys. I looked over to the unfamilar guy and asked who he was. He just turned to me and repeated the same question I had previously asked him. So, my brother steps and says that I'm his little sister. He just gotta ruin it. I wasn't bouta say who I was. But, Sherman eventually told me his name was Kyle and I was like, "Who's Kyle?". All they could say was, "Everybody knows Kyle." Minutes passed and I stole Kein's drink while Ashlynn stole Corey's. They always had something going on, but never fully resolved it. Within 10 minutes, me and her couldn't stand up straight. The guys were over by Kyle's car while me and Ashlynn were just trying to stand up straight and jamming out to whatever song was on Pandora. Suddenly, Sherman calls me over. So, I walk over there and lean against the car. All I hear is "Kiss Kyle." Next thing I know, my lips were on Kyle's. At first, it was a peck. Then, Kyle had a depressing look on his face. Kein was like, "Kiss him on the lips, Jennifer!" I couldn't help but to go for it. Suddenly, our tongues were wrestling. Turns out he had a tongue ring! I can barley remember the rest of the night. But, yeah, we did stuff.

Well, there's the story. Anyways, I got to see him! I made him bring me Tylenol for my period cramps. Wel, I'm sorry, but I gotta go! I might be seeing my niece for the first time ever! Even though she's a couple weeks old. <3