Status: ♥ Dedicated to Erin ♥

Call Girl

he had a surprise

After the perfection that was her first real date with Harry, Erin felt like she was in heaven. In all her life, she never imagined that a boy could be as sweet and kind as Harry was. He was so gentle, but so strong at the same time, and there was something about that that made Erin believe she’d never be able to forget about him, no matter how hard she tried, but at that point she didn’t want to.

She knew how badly things could go and how quickly they could take a turn for the worst, but she decided to let all of that go. She decided to free herself from all the feelings that were holding her back and let herself just enjoy being with Harry. She forced herself to forget about her job and all things that made her so dirty to a boy like Harry, and just pretended that none of it was true.

When Harry invited on her another date, she happily agreed to go. It was unusual for her to agree to a date so quickly, but the thing that surprised Erin the most was the fact that she had told Harry he could pick her up at her apartment and gave him her address, which was something she hadn’t done in years. No one knew where Erin lived, but for some strange reason, it felt good to be letting her guard down for once in her life.

Erin had just finished slipping on her shoes when she heard a knock on the door, smiling immediately because she knew it was Harry. He wore a soft plaid button up and a pair of jeans, and Erin was thankful that she’d dressed down just a bit too. They sort of matched, in a way, and it was a little bit funny.

“You look lovely,” Harry said, smiling at her as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

“Thank you,” she said quickly, and she couldn’t stop herself from blushing at his words. “You look very handsome.”

Harry smirked at that, biting his lip in such a way that Erin thought she might collapse from loss of feeling in her legs. He held his hand out to her while smiling. “Are you ready to go?”

She nodded her head, grabbed onto his hand, and they were out of her building in seconds, heading down to Harry’s very nice and expensive looking car. Erin chose not to comment on it, because she’d been on dates with many men who had cars as nice as Harry’s.

“Where are we going?” Erin asked as Harry opened the door for her, letting her slide in before closing it behind her. He slipped into the driver’s seat, smiling at her, before he answered.

“You’ll just have to wait and see.”

Erin smiled back at him and chose not to ask any more questions. The idea of a surprise excited her exponentially and she wasn’t about to ask any questions that could possibly ruin it for her. She shut her eyes tightly, so she couldn’t see where they were going, just because she didn’t want anything to possibly give it away.

“What are you doing?” Harry asked, chuckling as he looked over at her.

She popped her eyes open and looked back at him. “What?”

“With your eyes,” he said, nodding his head in her direction as he laughed again. “What was that?”

“I just didn’t wanna ruin the surprise.”

Harry chuckled, turning his eyes back to the road. “You’re wonderful.”

Erin couldn’t help the fuzzy feeling in her stomach when he spoke. It was just a small, joking compliment, but coming from Harry, it was like winning the lottery.

“We’re here,” Harry said, smiling over at Erin as they pulled up to a small park. It was a tiny little thing, with just a swing set and a lake, and it was so far off in the middle of nowhere that Erin wondered how he had even come across it.

“Where is here exactly?” Erin joked, smiling at him as he came around to open the door for her.

She stepped out of the car just as the sun was beginning to set, falling perfectly behind the small lake in front of them. It was like a scene from a movie, and Erin could just feel everything falling into place so wonderfully.

“It’s a park, Erin. Haven’t you heard of them?” Harry joked back, nudging her with his elbow as he spoke.

She felt her heart flutter at that, and she knew that if he was going to keep touching her she’d have to get herself under control before she fainted. Collapsing on the ground was not good second date material.

Harry took a few steps forward, his feet wobbling against the gravel parking lot, and he held his hand out to Erin. She bit her lip, not quite sure what to do for several seconds, before she grabbed onto his hand. She was expecting him to use it to guide her somewhere or to show her to something, but he simply held onto it, intertwining their fingers together.

She had held a million hands before, but none of them felt like Harry’s. It was so strong and firm, and it practically ate up her hand with how big it was. He held onto it in a way that was tight, but gentle at the same time, as if he was giving her room to pull away if she really wanted to.

He began slowly walking forward and she moved easily beside him, their footsteps nearly melding together. To Erin, it felt like time was moving so slowly, and she was thankful for it, because it meant she’d get to spend more time in that perfect moment with Harry.

By the time they made it to the swing set, the sun had reached the halfway point of its descent, and it was now painting the sky a beautiful shade of pink, which cast of perfectly over the lake in front of them.

Harry dropped Erin’s hand, motioning for her to sit on the plastic swing, and when she did, he gave her a soft nudge forward, though her feet could easily touch the ground so she could have done it herself. It was the thought that counted, and she smiled at him as he sat in the swing next to her.

There was a short pause of both of them just slowly kicking their feet, while they watched the sun falling in front of them. Erin wasn’t sure if she was supposed to say anything, and she wouldn’t’ have known what to say if she was. Luckily, she didn’t have to.

Harry turned towards her, and feeling his gaze on her, she looked back at him. He gave her a small smile, his eyes looking as bright as the sunset in front of them.

A small chuckle fell from his lips and his smile widened. “This is perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my goodness, did you love their little date?!
Things are going so well.. what could possibly go wrong?! (;