Touching Spirits

Touching Spirits 012:

Chapter Twelve
-Isabella-
I cursed as I was slammed against the wall and landed onto the ground hard. I slowly got up and looked to see the man and woman in front of me.

“Who are you child?” the woman asked and I growled, “You’re a wolf; you must be Marcus’ daughter.”

“Who are you?!” I growled as I stood up and took a step forward, only to be thrown back, “Telly!”

“She’s a quick one,” the man said and I figured out that he was the one that could control objects with his mind.

‘…She must be able to do the mind tricks…’ I thought as I glared at the two of them.

“ENOUGH!!!” I heard and struggled to turn my head, because he had a good grip on me, “Let my daughter go!”

“Ah, so this is Isabella,” the man said as he walked towards me and grabbed my chin, “Such a pretty young thing.”

“Aiden! Leave her alone,” the woman said and I was dropped to the ground.

“Get out of here, Izzy,” my father said as I glared at the two, “Go!”

I growled and then stood up getting ready to leave when my head felt like it was going to explode. I grabbed my head and fell to my knees, screaming out in pain. I could hear my father yelling for me, but I couldn’t move, I felt like I was going to be sick, and before I could do anything, I fell to the ground and saw nothing but darkness.

-Luka-
I heard my sister screaming, Sidney, Geno and I were on our feet and out of the room before anyone could stop us. We ran down the stairs and followed the screaming to the hall way by the East Wing. My father was on one side, two people, a man and a woman in the middle, and Isabella on the other side, holding her head and screaming in pain.

“Izzy!” I yelled and tried to run over towards her, but was pushed back.

“Luka!” Sidney yelled as I felt his hand on my shoulder.

“I’m fine!” I growled and then heard my sister stop screaming, “Izzy!” she was on the ground, “NO!”

I ran to her side to see that she was passed out. I called her name, but she never responded, she had a pained look on her face, but at least she was breathing.

“Luka! Get your sister out of here!” I looked up to see my father yelling towards me, “Go!”

I nodded my head and looked at the two people to see that they were smirking towards me.

“You’re not going anywhere,” the woman said and then laughed.

“Alicia! Leave them alone!” I heard and looked to see my mother walking passed me.

“Mother-“

“Get out of here!” she growled and I nodded my head and picked my sister up.

I cursed when my body froze; this telly wasn’t going to let me go, “Take her!” I yelled and Sidney ran over and grabbed Isabella, “Get going!”

Geno and Sidney nodded their heads and then ran in the opposite direction and I tried to fight the guy into letting his grip off of me. I felt myself free and I looked to see that my mother had shifted and attacked the guy. I took this opportunity to run like mad and catch up to the others.

“Luka!” I heard and turned my head to see Ryan running up next to me with two other guys.

“Go help my parents! I have to find my sister!” I yelled and Ryan nodded his head, “NO! Ryan, you’re with me!”

Ryan looked back towards the others and told them to go, “Where is she?”

“I don’t know, they knocked her out and I told Sidney and Geno to get her out of here!” I growled as I sniffed the air and found out that they had ran outside, heading into the woods.

-Sidney-
“I think this is good,” I said as Geno and I stopped running and knelt to the ground, “Holy shit! What just happened?”

“Telly,” Geno said and then looked down at Isabella, “Powerful one,” I looked down and saw that she was holding her head and wincing, “She hurt badly.”

“What did she do to Iz?” I asked as I placed my hand on her head and sighed.

“Not know, could be anything,” Geno answered and I sighed.

“I hope the others are all right,” I said and Geno nodded his head, “Was it just the two of them?”

“I think, not know though.”

“Sidney! Geno!” I heard and we looked up to see Luka and Ryan running towards us, “She all right?”

“No, she looks worse,” I answered and Ryan ran in front of Luka and sat at her head.

“Bella! Bella, can you hear me?!” he called and then looked up towards Ryan, “How long was she under the telly’s power?”

“I don’t know, when we got there, Izzy was already on her knees,” Luka answered as he knelt next to me.

I watched as Ryan turned Isabella onto her side and placed his hands on the side of her head, ‘…This that whole spirit touching crap?...’

I looked at her to see that her back was arched high and she was growling. Ryan looked like he was in pain, and I saw the light come out of his chest and connect with the light that came out of Isabella’s chest.

“Come on, Izzy,” Luka muttered placing his hand on his sister’s leg.

I watched as Ryan looked like he was struggling to keep his connection. I saw that he was even holding his breath. Isabella snapped her eyes opened and sat up, and I watched as Ryan was flung back and hit a tree. Geno got up and ran to his side to make sure that he was all right and I looked to see that he had blood coming out of his ears and his nose was bleeding.

“I’m fine, I kept the connection too long,” he muttered as he got up and walked back over towards.

Isabella was leaning against my chest and she was breathing heavily. I could see her eyes drooping and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

“What happened?” I asked and then looked at Ryan.

“I broke her connection to the telly,” he said and then tried to stand up but then fell to his knees, “But I’m warn out. I’ll be fine after some rest.”

“What connection did she have?” Luka asked and Ryan shook his head.

“It was too powerful, I couldn’t see what Bella was seeing, I just managed to grab her and got out,” Ryan explained as he leaned against the tree that Geno set him against, “Thanks.”

“Thanks anyways,” Luka said and Ryan nodded his head and I saw his head drop, he was asleep, “We need to get to some shelter, we’re out in the open.”

“All right,” I said and then flung one of Isabella’s arms over my head and then picked her up, “Geno, you got Ryan?”

“Yes,” he answered and I nodded my head.

“Show us were to go, Luka,” I said and he nodded his head.

“There’s a bunker around here somewhere, I want to say by the river at the end of our property,” he said and I nodded my head.

-Isabella-
I woke up feeling my body in-between two people. The room was cold and dark, and I didn’t know where we were. I opened my eyes I sat up to see that there was some light, but that was only from a battery operated lamp.

‘…We’re in a bunker…’ I thought as I looked around and saw that I was in-between Luka and Sidney. I looked around to see that Geno was sleeping on the ground on the other side of Luka. I heard someone groan and then looked up to see that someone was lying on the cot. I stood up and walked over to see that it was Ryan, he didn’t look too good, ‘…What happened?...’

There was a wet rag on his forehead and his skin was pale, his veins were showing, my eyes widened in shock, he looks like he’s dying. His skin was clammy and his clothes were soaked with sweat. I didn’t know what had happened, but I had a feeling that it had to deal with those two tellies.

I heard someone gasp and turned around to see that Sidney shot up from the ground and looked around the room.

“Sid,” I whispered and he turned around and then sighed when he saw me, “What happened to him?”

“I don’t know how to explain it, Luka can,” he said and I sighed and looked back towards Ryan to see that he was in serious pain.

“Ryan,” I called as I combed my fingers through his hair, “What happened?”