Touching Spirits

Touching Spirits 014:

Chapter Fourteen
-Sidney-
"How the hell do you get lost in your own woods?!" I growled as we ran towards the mansion.

"Shut up!" the one growled as he and the other guy carried Ryan with them.

"There!" Geno yelled as we ran across the back yard and made our way into the house.

"Whoa," I muttered as I saw the mess, it looked like a hurricane came through here.

"Bella," I heard Ryan muttered.

I sniffed the air and found that her scent was heading up stairs. I heard snarling and turned my body, running up the stairs, with Geno behind me. I found a naked woman on the ground, she was dead, when we walked over towards her, I recognized her to be Isabella and Luka's mother.

'...Oh no...' I thought as I looked to see that there was another woman, naked on the ground at the end of the hall.

"Telly," Geno growled and I saw that her mouth and eyes were opened and she had a bite mark on her neck. Geno bent down and looked at the wound, "Izzy."

'...Izzy did this?...' I thought and then looked around, '...Where is she?...'

There was a crash around the corner and Geno and I ran down the hall to see that there was a guy holding Isabella by the back of her neck, while still a wolf, and he had Luka pinned on the ground. Luka was snarling towards the guy that I figured to be the other telly, and my heard dropped when I saw that Isabella was unconscious, or at least I hoped to be unconscious.

"Bella!" I heard and turned to see that Ryan was behind up, breathing heavily.

"Ah, so you're the one that damaged your spirit," the telly said and I glared towards him, "You don't look so well."

"Let her go!" Ryan growled and I saw his eyes changing

"I don't think shifting would be the wisest decision," the telly laughed and Geno pulled me out of the way.

"Come on, buddy, one last time," Ryan mutter, talking to his spirit.

Ryan tore his clothes off and shifted into a lion, standing the hallway and roared towards the man.

"Ah, a lion, the king of the jungle," he laughed and Ryan growled, "Let's see who's better!" the telly looked down towards Isabella in his hand and smirked, "Don't need you anymore," he scoffed and my eyes widened when he tossed her aside and she went out the window.

"NO!" I yelled and then wanted to run forward but felt my body freeze.

"This is not your fight," the telly said and then I felt my body being pushed back and I landed into Geno, being thrown back into the wall.

When Geno and I recovered, I stood up and walked over towards one of the windows and saw Isabella lying on the grass, she had changed back and was now lying naked and unconscious. She was thrown from the second story, I hoped that she wasn't dead.

"Come on!" I muttered as I grabbed Geno's shirt and left the fight, seeing that the telly had shifted into a lion as well. We ran down the hallway, down the stairs and out into the backyard, "IZ!!!" I yelled as I skidded next to her and fell to my knees.

"Here," I heard and looked up to see that Geno had taken his sweatshirt off and I grabbed it and threw it over her body.

"Come on, come on, wake up," I begged as I pulled her onto my lap and tried to wake her.

"She alive, she be fine," Geno said as he moved in front of her and looked at her face, "She just knocked out," I nodded my head and then laid mine on top of hers, "We need go, like now."

"All right," I said and then wrapped Isabella's arm around my neck and picked her up.

We headed back into the house and as we were going up the stairs, Isabella started to wake up. I stopped and then knelt down to let her stand and she leaned against me. She was still dazed and she was breathing heavily. There was a roar and she snapped her head towards the hallway.

"Ryan," she muttered and turned around, taking a few steps, but stumbling. I heard her curse and then hold her head.

I grabbed her arm and we walked past the bodies of her mother and the one telly, heading back over towards Ryan. When we turned the corner, I saw one of the lions drop to the ground, but I didn't know who. Luka's body unfroze from his spot and he collapsed to the ground. I looked to see the one lion on the ground changed back to the telly. Ryan had won.

"Ryan," Isabella muttered as she got out of my grasp and took a few steps forward and then fell to her knees.

Ryan looked horrible, he had scratches on his body and I saw a bite mark on his back. There was blood everywhere and he slowly walked over towards Isabella, collapsing in front of her, his head falling on her lap.

"My Mufasa," she muttered and I heard him cough.

"I wish you won't call me that," Ryan said with a smirk on his as he turned onto his back and Isabella held his head, "He died in the middle of the movie."

"Ryan," Isabella cried as she leaned her forehead against his and I heard her cry, "Don't go."

I rubbed my face and looked to see that Luka was leaving the hallway and I didn't know where he was going. I looked towards Geno and he nodded his head and decided to follow him. I looked at Isabella and saw that her head was bent of Ryan's and his hand was on top of her head.

'...Don't get mad, don't get mad...'

Isabella had pressed her lips onto his, and I was trying to control myself from being jealous. I will admit it, I had a thing for Isabella, she wasn't like any girl that I've ever met, and she wasn't after me before of my hockey status, she liked me for me. Well, me and my spirit.

"Bye Bella," I heard and I saw that he had his hand on her cheek and then watched as it slumped to the floor and Isabella started to cry harder.

'...He's gone...'

I must have stood there with her for at least an hour, she just cried and held Ryan's head and I didn't have the heart to tell her that he was gone. Geno and Luka came back saying that their father was hurt, but he was still alive, and he was mourning over the death of his wife. I turned my head and saw people grabbing the telly that Isabella had killed and threw her into a body bag.

'...They're cleaning up the mess...'

-Isabella-
My mother was gone, Ryan was gone, was lost three others that day, and my father was seriously injured. It's been two days, and I wasn't really talking to anyone, I didn't want to leave my room. They house was getting cleaning up, and all of the broken windows were already replaced.

Word had gotten out about our attack and special forces were sent to our aid from neighboring states. Everyone was shocked that some of our own had attacked us for no reason, or at least a reason I couldn't come up with.

Sidney was suppose to leave yesterday, but postponed his trip home until everything was handled. Luka was taking over my father's position until his was better, and he had given the order that no one was to come into the state and no one was to leave.

I heard a knock at my door and then saw it opened. I didn't care who was there, I didn't really want to talk to anyone. I leaned against my headboard, my knees brought up to my chest and I laid my head on my knees as my arms were wrapped around my legs.

"Izzy," I heard but didn't look, "Come on, Iz, talk to me."

"Go away," I muttered and then heard a sighed and heard the door close.

"Come on, please, just talk to me," I heard and looked up to see Sidney walking over towards me bed.

"I don't want to talk," I breathed and then heard Sidney move closer to me, "Sidney please-"

"We don't have to talk," he said and I looked at him, "Just let me be here with you, I don't want you to be alone."

I nodded my head and he sat down next to me on the bed. I laid my head on his shoulder and he placed his hand on my knee. I heard running around outside the room and I picked my head up to hear what was going on.

My door burst opened and the light was switched on, I flinched at the sudden brightness and I saw a horrified Luka standing in my door way. I sat up and looked at him.

"What? What is it?" I asked and Luka didn't reply, he couldn't find the words.

"Luka, spit it out!" Sidney barked and I moved from my bed and walked over towards my brother who looked like he wanted to break down.

"Father's dead."