Touching Spirits

Touching Spirits 018:

Chapter Eighteen
-Sidney-
You ever get that feeling that you know you’re being watched? That’s the feeling I had right now. I knew someone was in my room, but I was trying not to make it obvious that I knew that they were here. I inhaled deeply and then smirked when I recognized the scent.

“You’re losing your touch, Iz,” I said as I sat up and looked to see that it wasn’t Isabella in my room.

“Hello, Sidney,” the guy said as he stood at the end of my bed, “Let’s talk about Isabella.”

“Who are you?” I growled as I jumped out of bed and glared at him, “Why do you smell like, Isabella?”

He smirked and then shook his head, “I don’t smell like her, I made you think I did.”

My eyes widened and I growled, “Telly.”

“My you’re quick,” he laughed and then held out his hand, “Sit down!” he ordered and my body was slammed onto the ground and I groaned, “Now, I know that you know where Isabella is,” he said as he walked over towards me, “We can make this easy or-“

“I prefer it hard,” I heard and looked passed the man to see that Isabella was standing in the room glaring towards the man, “But you already knew that, didn’t ya Scottie boy.”

“I wish you wouldn’t use nicknames, Isabella, its so three years ago,” he smirked and she scoffed.

“Why are you here?”

“For you of course,” he smirked and then walked away from me, “You’ve caused a lot of problems for us. You’re name has come up on my table numerous times.”

“Why do you care?”

“Because, you are my cousin,” he said and my eyes widened, “But that doesn’t mean anything, I have to do my job.”

“You want to kill me then,” she said and I growled, “I can’t let you do that.”

“You don’t have a choice,” he laughed and then held out his hand towards her and I watched as Isabella smirked, “What’s happening?”

“You’re powers don’t work on me, Scott,” she laughed and I was confused, “Get out of here!”

“What the hell are you?!” he growled and I looked at Isabella to see that she was walking towards him.

“You tell the council that I am coming, and I will avenge my father,” she growled and then held out her hand and pushed Scott against the wall.

‘…What the hell? She’s a telly?...’ I thought as I watched as she let him go and he jumped out of the window.

“You all right?” she asked and I stared at her shocked.

“You have a lot of explaining to do,” I said and she sighed and nodded her head.

-Isabella-
“So you’re telling me these powers just showed up?” Sidney asked and I nodded my head, “Just out of the blue.”

“Yes,” I said and he sighed, “Sid, I’m telling you the truth. Some spirits got in my way and I was fighting them off, I got really angry and I just blew them up.”

“Wait what?” he asked completely confused, “Define ‘blew up’.”

“Boom,” I said and then made an explosion with my hands, “Little itty bitty pieces everywhere, kind of blown up.”

“What the hell? How?”

“I don’t know, I’m trying to control it, but it’s hard,” I said and he sighed and I felt his hand on my knee.

“We’ll figure it out, Iz.”

“Sid,” I said and looked at him to see that he was staring at me, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I’m happy you’re back,” he said and then placed his hand on my neck and moved closer to me, “I missed you so much.”

“Sidne-“ he pressed his lips against mine and I felt the urgency and desperation, along with love and compassion.

He pulled away, but left his hand on my neck. He searched into my eyes for any sign for him to stop, I didn’t give him one.

I threw my hand on the back of his neck and pressed my body against his, bringing my lips against his. Sidney placed his hands on my thighs and pulled me onto his lap and rubbing my sides. I moaned when I felt him biting at my neck. He knelt up without breaking his connection with my neck and then turned around and fell onto the bed. I gasped at his weight on top of me and then felt his fingers glide up my clothes body. He grabbed my button shirt and pulled it apart, seeing the buttons go flying and seeing my well toned body.

I looked at him and saw that his eyes had changed and then remember the first time that he had shifted. Sidney sat up and started to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans. I groaned when he leaned down and started to kiss my stomach.

I felt my jeans being torn from my legs and I sat up and saw Sidney crawling up to me. I grabbed the bottom of his pajama shirt and threw it over his head and he threw it to the side and my eyes widened at how much he had grown. He had ads, and I saw him smirk when he saw my face.

Sidney crawling in-between my legs and then pressed his lips onto mine, moving his hands to my back, making his way to undoing my bra. I felt my breasts exposed to the air and Sidney slid his hand to the bottom on my back and pushed my closer to him. I laid back onto the bed and gasped when I felt his mouth sucking at my breast.

I felt myself shifting, and I controlled myself, I was panting, and probably digging my claws into Sidney’s back. He sat up and I saw him pull his pajama pants down along with his boxers, I groaned and he wasn’t even touching me. Sidney chuckled and then I felt him kiss my waist and then pull down my underwear. I felt him climb back up me and heard a drawer opening next to my head. I didn’t look, but I heard paper being ripped and felt his fingers glide down my skin.

He kissed my thighs and I arched my back and moaned, feeling his skin touching mine. I could tell that he was shifting, or at least trying not to, because I felt his claws in my sides as he thrust himself into me.

-Sidney-
Her arms were wrapped around my waist and her head was on my shoulder. I had my arms wrapped around her and I laid my head on top of hers. She was asleep and I smirked because it was probably the best sleep that she’s gotten in a while. I smirked when I realized that I was going to need to get new bedding because we kind of tore it all up. I was laying on the only good pillow left and snorted when there were feathers all over the place.

I kissed her head and then looked at the time to see that it was almost time for me to get up because I had practice. I sighed because I didn’t want to move from this spot, one: because I finally had Isabella with me and then two: because she will probably run and I won’t find her until she finds me. But I had practice and I needed to go to that.

There was no way that I was going to move and not wake her up. I groaned in frustration and then gave up; I was just going to have to apologize to her.

“Sid,” she breathed and I saw her open her eyes slightly.

“I have practice,” I muttered as I kissed her head and she nodded her head and stuck her hands under the pillow, “I’ll see you later.”

“All right,” she muttered and I smirked when I saw her eyes close.

‘…Maybe she will be here when I get back…’ I thought as I walked over towards my closet and grabbed some clothes.

I smirked when I saw the mess around the room and made a note to myself that I would clean it up later. I quickly threw a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on and then walked out of the room heading downstairs and seeing Luka in the kitchen drinking a pot of coffee, literally.

“Heard ya last night,” Luka muttered not even looking up from where he stood, “Some noises I don’t want to ever hear my sister make.”

“Don’t be here then,” I laughed as I patted his back and headed out the door.

I got into my car and drove to the arena, seeing that some of the guys were already there. When I was walking towards the building, I saw Geno pulling up and decided that I was going to wait for him. He parked his car and then headed over towards me.

“You in happy mood,” he said and I smirked, “What happen?”

“Izzy came over last night,” I said and we walked into the building.

“Oh, you have fun?” he asked and I laughed and nodded my head, “Good, she need you now, Sid.”

“I know,” I said and then walked into the locker room to get for practice, trying to ignore the teasing from the guy because somehow they knew that I got lucky last night.