Touching Spirits

Touching Spirits 021:

Chapter Twenty One
“This is most irritable, seems that I will have to get physical,” Vlad said and I glared towards him.

He had walked up to me and tried to use his full amount of powers on me, as he placed his hand on my forehead, but nothing happened. I sighed in relief as I finished gambling my life on the line. I growled towards him and felt myself shifting. I looked up towards him to see that he was as well, no one even knows what his spirit was, guess we’ll find out today.

I jumped high into the air and landed a few feet away from him, landing on all four legs. I snarled at him, baring my fangs.

“This’ll be fun,” he muttered as I saw his clothes tear from his body and he changed into a gorilla in front of me.

‘…Shit…’ I thought as I stared at him.

A wolf might have its fangs and claws, but that’s just about it, a gorilla had hands and thumbs, its best defense was to get their hands in their enemies’ mouth and try to tear their mouth right off. I was going to be in trouble if I let that happen.

A telly couldn’t use their powers when they were in spirit form, so all of the guys that were pinned to the bench were set free, but I was confused when none of them wanted to run. They stood right there and wanted to watch the fight.

‘…They’re all idiots…’ I thought and then saw Geno, Sidney and Luka jumping onto the ice and I ran over towards them and jumped in front of them growling for them to get back.

“It’s Iz’s fight,” Luka said sadly and then nodded his head towards me.

“Look out!” Sidney yelled and I snapped my head around to see Vlad coming at me.

I growled and then jumped away, turning around and sliding on the ice. I dug my claws into the ice, trying to get a grip and stop myself from sliding.

“Move it, Iz!” Luka yelled as I saw Vlad coming right at me.

‘…He’s fast…’ I thought as he jumped at me, and I jumped away and onto the glass.

I dove towards him, baring my fangs and pushing him to the ground, trying to snap my fangs around his neck. He got his hand around my neck and I turned my hand and brought my fangs down hard on his arm, feeling the blood leak into my mouth, and he picked me up by the back of my neck and threw my across the ice.

I landed hard on my side and then slide into the boards. I growled and then stood up slowly, panting a little because that hit kind of took my breath away.

-Luka-
“That’s it, Izzy!” I yelled happily seeing that Isabella had her fangs around Vlad’s throat and he had felt onto the ground.

“He’s getting up!” one of Sidney’s teammates yelled and I looked to see that he was.

I turned my head to see that Vlad had pulled her off of him and had slammed her down onto the ice. My eyes widened and I tore my shirt off of me, getting ready to shift and help her, but Geno held me back.

“Her fight, remember,” he said and I gripped the boards staring at Isabella, hoping that she would get up.

I breathed a sigh of relief, when Isabella shot up and slammed her fangs down on Vlad’s hand and I saw him jumped back and let out a yell. There was a lot of blood on the ground and I knew that most of it was his since, he had the bite wounds.

Isabella was pushed off and she skidded back a little and then shook herself trying to regain her balance. Her white fur had red patches on it from the blood that appeared from Vlad’s cuts.

“Get ‘em, Iz!” Sidney yelled and I smirked towards my sister.

She snarled at him and then charged, I cheered for my sister, and then gasped horrified when she was punched hard in the head and I watched as she slammed onto the ice and hit her head hard.

“Get up, Iz!” I yelled as I saw her not moving, “Get up!” Vlad moved over towards her and grabbed her face and opened her mouth, “NO!” I growled and then jumped onto the ice, and shifted.

“Luka wait!” I heard Sidney yell, but I didn’t care, I wasn’t going to let this ass kill my sister.

I jumped onto Vlad’s back and sunk my fangs into his shoulder. He dropped my sister and then reached up to grab my back and threw my off of him. I looked over towards the bench to see that Sidney and Geno had hopped over and were now standing on the ice.

“What the hell are you doing?” Sidney’s teammates yelled and Geno nodded his head towards Sidney and they started to run towards Vlad, shifting and jumping on top of him.

I ran over towards my sister and grabbed her tail and drug her away. I pulled her towards the boards and walked up to her head, her eyes were closed, but she was still breathing. I rubbed my head against hers and she slowly started to blink her eyes and whine. I licked her muzzle and she moved to her stomach and started to get up.

Isabella managed to stand on her third attempt and then looked over towards Vlad, who was occupied by Sidney and Geno, plus their teammates where throwing pucks at him.

Sidney was pushed off of Vlad and he trotted over towards us and pressed his head against Isabella’s. We turned around, hearing Geno roar, and then saw him on his back legs swiping his claws. Geno managed to claw Vlad in the face and there was more blood on the ice.

I heard Isabella snarl and then looked to see her running passed me, heading over towards Vlad. She charged no fear in her eyes, fangs bare and a murderous look in her eyes. Geno must have seen her coming because he moved back a little as Isabella leaped into the air and dug her fangs into his neck. She struggled a little and even yelped when he grabbed her leg and we heard a sickly pop, but she would let go.

I winced when we finally heard that snap and saw him fall down to the ice and shift back to human. Isabella backed away, panting heavily and limping on her front left leg. I walked over toward her, licked her muzzle and looked at the leg, it looked to be dislocated.

Sidney and Geno’s teammates ran out onto the ice and crowded around Vlad’s dead body. Sidney stood on the other side of Isabella and helped her walk off of the ice.

-Isabella-
I cursed loudly as I shift and then fell to my knees, holding my shoulder. Sidney threw a shirt at me and then grabbed some of Geno’s shorts out of his bag. I placed them on my body and then watched as Sidney threw an extra pair of jeans on and watched as Geno pushed the door opened with his head and walked into the room. He shifted when I turned around and Sidney threw some pants at him.

“We have to fix,” Geno said as he walked over towards me and placed his hand on my shoulder and I winced at his touch, “It be painful, Izzy.”

“Just do it,” I growled and he nodded his head.

The door opened again and I saw Sidney’s teammates walking in and looking at me. Sidney grabbed his leather belt and threw it at me and I folded it in half and stuck it in my mouth, biting down on it when Geno grabbed my arm.

“Hold still, Iz.”

“Just do- AHHHH!” I yelled and felt Geno pull and I heard it pop back into place, “Son of a bitch!”

I leaned over, feeling like I was going to be sick and then saw my brother walk in front of me, still a wolf. I laid my arm on his back and placed my forehead on his head. He whined and then licked my cheek and I smirked towards him and then scratched his ear.

“Are you all right?” I heard and looked to see that Sidney’s teammates were looking at me.

“I’ll be fine,” I said and then stood up and sighed, “I need to clean that up.”

“No,” I looked to my side and saw Mario standing there, “It’s been a while, but I remember what we have to do, I’ll handle it.”

“Thanks,” I said and he nodded his head and walked out of the locker room.

“Good, now that the whole Lord of the Rings slash Harry Potter shit is over with, will someone tell me what the fuck is going on?!”

I took a deep breath and then looked over towards Sidney who was looking at Geno. I sat back down in my chair and Luka sat next to me and placed his head on my lap.

“It’s a long story,” I said and the guys snorted.

“It’s always a long story when it comes to shit like this, sweetheart, give us the Spark Notes version,” an older player said and I smirked.

“Well,” I took a deep breath and looked down at Luka to see him looking at the guys, “First things first,” I saw that they guys were all staring back at me. I rubbed my face and then stood up and walked over towards the guys. I held my hands up and closed my eyes.

“What the hell?” someone muttered and I snapped my eyes opened and then saw all the guys fall to their knees.

“What are you doing, Izzy?!” Sidney asked and I felt his hand on my shoulder.

I ignored him and concentrated on getting into each and every one of their minds, making them forget about what had just happened only moments ago. I had them forget about everything that had happened and made them believe that practice had never happened and they had just gotten here. I replaced their memories, something very hard, and very dangerous to do, especially when it I was doing twenty guys at once.

Once I finished, I fell to my knees and then leaned back, feeling Sidney’s chest against my back. His teammates fell to the ground and Geno ran over towards them.

“What you do?”

“Made them forget what they saw,” I muttered, breathing heavily because I felt like I was totally weak.

“How?”

“Don’t know, I didn’t even think I could do it,” I said and then tried to get up, but I felt so weak, I couldn’t even push myself up.

“You’re bleeding,” Sidney said and I saw that my ears and nose was bleeding.

“You use took much power too fast,” Geno said and I nodded my head, instantly regretting it.

“Less questions,” I breathed and then felt really dizzy, “Oh, not good.”