Touching Spirits

Touching Spirits 025:

Chapter Twenty Five
“Izzy! Izzy! Isabella! Can you hear me?!” I called as I shook her shoulders a little. I’ve been calling for her for twenty minutes now, she hasn’t woken up. I was breathing heavily because I was panicking, Geno was all right, but as soon as Isabella finished healing him, she collapsed to the ground. I growled, not knowing what to do to help her, afraid that she wasn’t going to wake up, “Izzy!”

“Sid, calm down, she’s going to be fine,” Luka said and I looked back towards him, “She’s just resting, her spirit returned to her fully intact, she just needs her rest,” he said and I breathed a sigh of relief, “You guys have a morning skate in a few hours, get some sleep, I’ll take care of her.”

“No, I want to be with her,” I said, sitting on the bed next to Isabella and placing me hand on her arm.

Luka sighed and nodded his head, then turned to Geno and patted his head, “You my friend, especially need some rest, or you might not be able to play tonight.”

“I rest,” Geno said and I nodded my head and watched as he walked over towards his bed, kicked off his shoes and I don’t even think his head hit the pillow before he was asleep and snoring.

I sighed and looked at the clock to see that we had about five hours until we needed to be up and out the door. I watched Luka walk towards the balcony door and disappear; I knew that his room was just right above ours, so I wasn’t worried.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, changed into some sweatpants and walked back out into the room to see that no one moved, Geno was snoring and Isabella was still out cold. I sighed and walked over towards the bed, taking off her shoes and socks, unbuttoning her jeans and feeling my face heat up. I pulled her jeans off ad then climbed into the bed next to her and wrapped my arm possessively around her waist. I must have stared at her for almost ten minutes before I felt my eye lids go heavy and I fell asleep.

-Isabella-
I ground and felt weight against my sighed, I blinked my eyes opened and turned my head to see Sidney asleep next to me. I turned my head towards the other side and saw that the clock on the table read that it was just after six in the morning. I felt Sidney’s death grip around my waist and discovered that I wasn’t going anywhere, so I decided just to turn my body towards him and snuggle into his arms.

I was sore all over, I knew that touching spirits with Geno was going to take a toll on my body, but Geno was in serious pain and needed to be helped. I picked my head up a little and looked behind Sidney to see Geno asleep on his stomach, his back rising and falling and he was breathing loudly. I smiled, knowing that he was all right, and then looked back down at Sidney, he looked like he was in the middle of a nightmare. I placed my hand on his cheek and looked at him sadly; I really did miss him when I was gone.

My thumb rubbed his cheek bone and I reached up to pressed my lips against his, then flinching when his grip, already tight, tighten. I groaned and then ran my fingers through his hair and tried to wake him up, but he didn’t budge. I called his name as his arms around me went tighter, he didn’t wake up.

I thought he was going to snap my spine, I tried to pull away, pounded on his shoulder, had to throw a pillow at Geno and yell his name just for some help.

“What happening?!” Geno asked, eyes widened and scared.

“Wake him up!” I yelled crying out as I heard my back crack, “NOW!!!”

Geno shook Sidney, pounded on his back, tried to pry his arms off of me, nothing. Sidney had a pained look on his face, he was muttering something, but I couldn’t understand. I gasped in pain, my eyes wide and I was breathing heavily as I was being crushed into Sidney chest.

“Geno!”

“I’m trying!” Geno yelled as he punched Sidney in the back, but this guy was not waking up.

“What’s going on?!” Luka asked as he jumped through the door and looked at us, “Iz!”

“Wake him up!” I screamed out in pain. My sighed was getting fuzzy, I was having a hard time breathing, my head slumped to the side as I was getting tired of fighting.

I don’t know what Luka did, but Sidney jumped up and yelled out in pain, releasing his grip and allowing me to fall to the bed. I quickly rolled away, ended up falling off of the bed and my back slammed into the wall. I was breathing heavily and hand my hand on my chest.

“What the hell?!” Sidney growled, he was standing on the bed, holding his arm and turning it over, giving the view of the fresh bite mark on his arm.

“You didn’t wake up! We tried everything!” Luka said and then sighed, “Sorry, it was the only thing I could think of.

“You bit me!”

“You crush Izzy!” Geno said and Sidney looked at him confused and then turned his bed to not see me on the bed.

I watched as he searched the room, and when he found me against the wall, he jumped down and knelt down next to me, “Are you all right? I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to hurt you!”

“I’m fine, thought you were going to snap my spine there,” I said and Sidney looked at me sadly and then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

There was pounding on the room door and Luka looked like a dear in headlights. Sidney picked me up and then handed me over to Luka and we disappeared through the balcony door. Luka and I jumped to the balcony above theirs, the room that my brother had bought with the fake credit card, and we listened in on the conversation below us.

It only lasted a few seconds, but some of Sidney’s teammates were complaining about the noise coming from their room and Sidney played dumb and said that there was nothing going on in there. The boys were telling Sidney that they heard a woman call out for Geno but found no woman in the room. It ended after that and I sighed and walked over towards the bed, laying face down and telling Luka that I was going to bed.

-Luka-
My sister fell asleep, I sighed, I was tired too, desperately wanting to go to sleep as well, but someone needed to stay up and make sure that Sidney and Geno were all right. I kept myself awake with coffee and working on trying to find where the council was being guarded and doing my research on every single spirit in the world. As my eyes scanned over every single foreign name and every single spirit species, my eyes were getting heavy, and I found that the more coffee I drank, the more tired I felt. My head was bobbing, I knew I was on the brink of falling asleep; I had been awake for about three days now.

I heard moving behind me and figured it to be my sister waking up, I had hoped that it was. I turned around to see that it was not my sister; it was that guy that my sister had captured before. He was standing over her, had his claws out and was about to have go down into her heart, but I jumped up and dove at him.

Isabella woke up and looked to see me on top of the spirit; she growled and then stood up and looked at us. The guy pushed me off of him and threw me across the room. I was too tired to fight this guy, I knew that Isabella could take him, so I just stayed on the ground and fought with my body to keep my eyes opened.

I was right, Isabella was able to handle him, just as she knocked the guy out, Sidney and Geno jumped through the balcony door and looked around. Geno ran over towards me and knelt down.

“I’m all right,” I groaned and Geno nodded his head and helped me standing. I looked up and saw that Sidney was kissing Isabella’s head and then pulled away so that she could look at me.

“Are you all right?” she asked and I nodded my head, “He kicked your ass, how?”

“I’m tired,” I muttered and she sighed.

“How long have you been awake?”

“Seventy two hours, give or take an hour or so,” I muttered and she looked at me shocked and then grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me onto the bed.

“Sleep, NOW!” she growled and I smirked.

“Don’t have to tell me twice,” I muttered as I yawned and then rolled onto my stomach and fell asleep, wishing that I could sleep for seventy two hours.

-Sidney-
“Stay out of trouble,” Isabella said to Geno and I and we smirked.

“I was gunna say the same to you,” I said as I looked at the guy that was knocked out and tied up on the ground.

“I’m always in trouble, so telling me to stay out of it, isn’t going to work,” Isabella smirked and then placed her hands on my shoulders, “You on the other hand, Mr. Perfect.”

I smirked and placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me, allowing me to press my lips onto hers, and feeling her arms wrap around my neck.

“Sid, we go now,” Geno said and I pulled away and sighed, not wanting that moment to end, “We have skate.”

“Yeah, I know,” I muttered and then kissed Isabella’s cheek, “Be safe.”

“You too,” she said and ran her fingers through my hair and pushed me along, “Bye Geno!”

“Bye, Izzy!” Geno said as we walked out of the room and into the hallway, heading towards the elevators and then going towards the lobby, because that was where we needed to meet our team for the morning skate.

“How are you feeling?” I asked Geno, as we were still in the elevator and I saw him rubbing the back of his neck.

“I tired, but fine for game,” he said and I nodded my head, “This fighting is getting to be much work. Fight spirits and play hockey, much work.”

“I know, I heard Luka say that we’re in danger too,” I said and Geno nodded his head.

“Us being around them, we known to be criminals in our world.”