Sequel: Thick and Thin
Status: soooo i've written fan fic before, but not in a while so bare with me.

So Far Away.

Quick Convo.

It was finally Friday and Sara and I made our usual plans to order pizza and watch movies all night. Eli hadn't text or called, which I thought maybe he didn't get my letter quite yet.

I was already in my spongebob pajamas and my fitted RIP James Owen Sullivan tee that I had custom made online. I put my slippers on and called to order a large pepperoni pizza. Sara brought over The Possession and The Devils Rejects, my favorite Rob Zombie film, along with Cabin Fever.

The pizza arrived and we sat on my bed, turned the lights out, stuffed our faces and watched our movies. In the middle of Cabin Fever, right at the worst part when she's shaving her legs and her skin is falling off, Sara's text alert went off.

"Let me guess," I said, wiping my face, "Adam?"

"Correct. You get a slice of pizza. I'm telling him we're watching a movie and that I'll text him after."

"If you text him, I don't care. Just don't have him call," I joked. "But seriously, don't call him."

"Adam says hello."

"Tell hiim i'm giving him an air hug." She smiled and text it to him, typing fast with her little fingers. My phone went off. Expecting my mom to say "Hey, no running around outside naked," it was a number I have never seen before.

"Hey, there."

"Who is this?" I answered. A minute later my phone buzzed.

"It's Eli."

"Oh so you got my letter?"

"I sure did. Thanks."

"No problem."

"Cabin Fever, eh?" I paused. I'm not going to lie, I was very confused for a second.

"You're with Adam, aren't you?"

"Correct."

"How did your meeting go with NYU?"

"I thought it went pretty great. She said she loved the play Romeo and Jules I sent to her." I couldn't help but be excited for him.

"That's amazing."

"Yeah, I like to think of it that way too." I started to feel breathing on my neck. I slowly turned my head to see Sara hovering over my shoulder trying to read the texts.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"Just being nosey. Who you talking to?"

"Nobody," I blushed.

"EEEEEEElllliiii," she teased. She fell back dramatically with a thud on my pillow, resting the back of her hand on her forehead. "Oh Eli, I do declare my love for thee." I fought the corners of my mouth,

"You look stupid, stop."

"What are you talking about?"

"If you MUST know, he had a meeting with the head honcho at NYU and he did well." She raised her eyebrows.

"So he might come to the US?"

"New York, Sara. That's hours from here."

"Better than days," She shrugged and went back to texting on her phone. She stood up, her short pink shorts riding up, and her black tank top lifted up a little. She went over to my full length mirror in front of my bed and took a picture. I decided to photo bomb it stick my tongue out.

"Just for that, I'm sending that one."

"Whatever," I said, getting up to put the pizza downstairs in the fridge. I looked at the clock and it was already two in the morning. When I got upstairs, I grabbed my phone.

"What time is it there?" I asked Eli.

"Three."

"Why the hell are you guys up so late?" I asked.

"Why the hell are you girls up so late?"

"Touche." I replied.

"This is going to sound weird, but I like to have pictures of the contacts in my phone. I know you were huge against the no picture thing but would you do me a solid?"

"Do it," Sara said.

"Quit reading over my shoulder!" I shouted.

"Take your hair down, and strike a pose," She said, reaching for my hair tie. I had just recently put it up so my straightened hair didn't have any kinks in it yet. I sighed in defeat and Sara took the camera. I smiled, and I checked out the picture. The lighting in my room was perfect and bright enough for a camera phone. I liked this picture because you can see the brown speck in my eye. I hit send to Eli. A little bit later, I recieved a picture of him. He had on eye liner, his hair was a little muffled, but sexy. He had that same smirk on his face. I saved it under his name in my contacts list.

"Thanks." I text. Sara yawned and layed on her stomach.

"I'm tired," she whined.

"Anytime," Eli replied.

"I think we're actually getting ready to pass the fuck out. I'll talk to you later?" I text him.

"Anytime. Goodnight, beautiful."

I couldn't hold back the smile when I turned off the lights, leaving my TV on to fall asleep to Family Guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet again, another crappy chapter. I hope I can start making them a teeny bit better! :)