Status: I work on this daily, so, please, don't worry too much about the chapters.

Sleeping Beauty

Chapter 4

The following morning, the sun was shining through the stain glass window in his room woke Misaki. Lazily, opening his hazel eyes, he noticed a tie tucked into a blazer in front of him. "Usagi-san!?"

"Good morning, Misaki," Akihiko smiled warmly, giving a squeeze around the other's waist.

"Ah! Usagi-san, let me go! Let me go," Misaki yelled as he pounded on the older man's chest.

Akihiko released him and turned onto his back, facing towards the ceiling. "Did you sleep well, last night?"

Misaki sat up and rested on the bed crisscross-applesauce. Hate-filled glares shot down at akihiko. He gritted his teeth in anger, keeping him from answering his elder.

"Misaki," Akihiko questioned, looking over to the youth. After a moment of intense silence consumed in staring, Akihiko got off of the bed. "Why don't we go to the kitchen? You slept right through dinner yesterday."

The only thing he heard was a grumbled "fine" from behind.

They stepped out into the fabulous marble halls and walked down the red carpet. After a few moments, Misaki spoke, "Yes." It was faint, but still audible.

"Good, good."

"How did you sleep last night, Akihiko," Misaki asked. He hadn't noticed that Akihiko had stopped walking, so he ran right into Akihiko's back. "Eh? Are you okay, Akihiko?"

"Wh-what," Akihiko muttered in shock.

"What do you mean what? I asked you if you were okay," Misaki shouted, pushing away from the other.

As Misaki walked in front of him, Akihiko grabbed his wrist. "Misaki! Why did you call me Akihiko?"

Misaki's eyes widened as he glanced at the older man. "I was just trying to be polite. You're older than me, so I should call you by your name, instead of some stupid childhood nickname," he mumbled, glaring at the floor.

"Misaki," Akihiko called to get him to look up. When he stayed frozen in place, Akihiko brought a hand up to Misaki's jaw, forcing him to make eye contact. "It's not stupid. It's an honor to be called Usagi-san by you."

Misaki face was red like a tomato as he shook out of Akihiko's grasp. "It's stupid," he mumbled, continuing to walk towards the kitchen.

Akihiko smiled, pulling Misaki into a hug. "You mean, it's lovely," he whispered into his ear.

"N-n-n-no, I don't," Misaki yelled, trying to push Akihiko away.

"Yes. You do," Akihiko softly said again.

"Stop twisting my words!"

"Say it. Say: Usagi-san."

"N-no!"

Akihiko neared Miskai's face. His eyebrows were slanted as his eyes were tightly shut. A smile played on Akihiko's lips. "Misaki," he whispered onto the others mouth.

"N-no, Usagi-san!" Misaki opened his eyes at te realization at what he said, only to find Akihiko in his face. "Usa-"

Akihiko closed Misaki's mouth with his own. Misaki's hands were on his chest, pushing with barely enough force for an impact. Akihiko moved his own hands on top of Misaki's cheeks. When Akihiko removed his lips, he saw a deep blush, from ear to ear, on Misaki's face.

"What was that for," Misaki yelled, wiping his mouth.

"Thank you," Akihiko chimed, smiling brightly.

Misaki stared, dumbfounded, as Akihiko walked down the hall. Opening the door to the kitchen, Akihiko called back down to the boy, "You do still want breakfast, correct?"

"Uh. . .yeah," Misaki mumbled, walking up to Akihiko and then inside the kitchen.

Akihiko snapped his fingers to catch the staff's attention. A few moments later, the head chief came up to them. "Ah, Misaki! Akihiko! What would you two like to eat?"