Sequel: Shameless
Status: COMPLETE! :)

My Sweet 16

Sweet 16.

I watched as Jack flirted with Holly in front of the entire school. She leant in and whispered something in his ear. It made him smirk and nod.

I can already see how this relationship is going to go. Jack and Holly will fuck constantly for a few weeks and then she'll leave him, claiming "It's not working out between us." And I'll be the one picking up after her, dealing with Jack's almost inevitable drinking and his mood swings. Yay.

Note the sarcasm.

Holly tugged an Jack's hand and away they went, to go and fuck, probably in our room. Looks like I'll be sleeping in Rian's room tonight, because I'm not going into that room, not with them fucking.

I watched as Jack's skunk hair disappeared from view round the corner of the dorms.

"Hey Alex." Rian said, clapping a hand on my shoulder.

"Hi Rian," I replied, turning around to face him, "Who's this?"

"He's Zack. He doesn't speak much, do you?" Rian said to the dark-haired teen next to him.

"N-no." Zack said.

"Cool, I'm the amazing Alex Gaskarth." I winked to let him know I was kidding.

"Alex, don't scare him. Where's Jack?"

"Fucking. In my room probably. Which reminds me, can I sleep in your room for the next couple of weeks?" I asked.

"Sure, but you'll have to take the couch. Zack's my new roommate," Rian then sighed, "Jack's got a fuck-buddy already?"

"Yep, just watched it happen."

Rian only shakes his head, he knows what happens as well as me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Hey Alex," Jack said from besides me, "Have you met my new girlfriend Holly?"

I snorted, turning to look at him, "Girlfriend's the wrong word, dickhead. More like fuck-buddy."

"Don't be mean!" He pouted miserably.

"But true, even you can't deny that." I patted his shoulder as I stood up and went to the vending machines across the lunch room. I heard footsteps behind me and knew it'd be Jack.

I pushed my money into the machine and pressed the buttons to get a coke.

"Get me one." Jack whined from behind me.

"No, buy your own."

"Oh please." He hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Fine. Now get off me."

"Yay! Coke!" Jack squealed excitedly.

"How is it possible to be excited about a can of coke?" I asked as we walked back over to the table we were sitting at.

Jack sat down in the chair opposite me, next to the new kid, Zack, and replied, "Easy enough. I just got free coke."

"No way is that," I pointed at the can of coke in his left hand, "free."

"Oh, Alex, what are you suggesting? Something sexual in return?" Jack said, raising his eyebrows.

"Ew! Not in a million years! No! Just no!" I protested.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jack opened the door after I'd knocked wearing only his black boxers.

"What Alex?" He said, annoyed.

"I'm just here to get my stuff so I can essentially move in with Rian and Zack for the next couple of weeks." I explained.

"Fine. But be quick." Jack sighed.

I went into our shared dorm room, barely taking any notice of Holly, who was naked under the covers of Jack's bed. I didn't even want to know what they'd been doing before I'd knocked.

I packed a couple of rucksacks with my stuff and picked up my iPod and laptop which were lying on the desk at the end of my bed.

"See you." I said to Jack before getting the hell out of there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I removed an earphone and let it dangle down my t-shirt.

"Hey guys." I said, dropping my bags next to couch, no, sorry, my bed for the next couple of weeks.

"Hey." Rian said.

Zack just nodded in my direction, being too distracted by trying to beat Rian on the XBox version of Mario Bros.

I sat down next to them to watch them fail and to try and while away the afternoon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At about 7PM, Rian suggested that we go out. I, being extremely bored by this point, agreed to go with him.

Which brings us to now. While Rian flirted with some girl in the corner and Zack drank a beer slowly at the other end of the bar, watching everyone, I was being distracted by the fine piece of ass in the middle on the dancefloor.

I watched as the jean-clad ass swayed from left to right in time with the beat of the music blaring out of the speakers.

I drained the last of my beer and set the empty glass on the bar with a 'thud'. I got up and pushed my way through the students crowding the dancefloor until I got the to the girl I'd been watching. She had long blonde hair which stopped at her waist.

I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned round, her hair flying in her face.

"H, I'm Alex." I said, the alcohol buzzing through my veins.

"Hi. I'm Freya." She said, smiling.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Freya was on her knees, her mouth around my dick. I could feel the white-hot fire building in my stomach. I bucked into her mouth, forcing her to deep-throat me. My body went slack, my legs barely holding me up, as my orgasm ripped through me.

She swallowed with a little difficulty, a little escaping down her chin.

I extracted my dick from Freya's mouth and let her stand up.

"That was good." I said as the men's bathroom door opened with a creak.

"Hey Alex." It was Jack, of course it would be Jack.

"You can go now Freya." I said to her and then to Jack I said, "Hey Jack. Why are you here?"

As Freya left, he replied, "Me and Holly are here on a date."

I raised an eyebrow, "A date? Here?"

"Yes, don't sound so doubtful. It's not that unbelievable."

I washed my hands in the sink, "It is."

"Is it really?" He asked as I dried my hands on my jeans.

"Yep."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the first chapter of my newest Jalex fic. :)