Sequel: Shameless
Status: COMPLETE! :)

My Sweet 16

Fell For You.

Soon after my blowjob, I got the key from Rian, who was getting somewhere with that girl from earlier, and asked Zack if he wanted to come back to the room with me. He declined, stating, "I better keep an eye on Rian, he's pretty pissed."

After agreeing with Zack, I went out of the club and walked towards the campus, it was only a twenty minute walk, may as well get some exercise. As I set off into the dark when I heard a yell.

I shrugged and kept walking, slightly unsteady on my feet due to the amount of beer I had drunk.

When I got to Rian and Zack's room, I had to try three times to get the key in the lock correctly. After locking the door with a little difficulty, I stumbled over to the couch and fell onto it, face first, not bothering to get undressed or even take my Nikes off. I fell asleep soon after.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I moaned loudly as he kissed his way up my throat, my eyes slipping shut. I bucked upwards, succeeding in smashing our hips together, sending shockwaves through me. He reached my chin and peppered it with small, featherlight kisses before gently brushing our lips together. As his tongue ran its way along my bottom lip, I opened my eyes and found a very familiar pair of brown eyes looking into mine; Jack's.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My eyes snapped open. Holy shit. I sat up and searched for my phone on the floor before remembering it was probably still in my pocket from last night. I got it out and unlocked it, sliding my finger across the screen. It was 4:55AM. I knew, now that I was awake, there was no chance of me falling back to sleep. So I pondered.

Because seriously, what the fuck was that dream about? Jack kissing me? Was my subconscious mind trying to tell me subtlety that I wanted Jack for more than a best friend? Err, I don't think so.

I reached for my laptop from off the floor and waited impatiently for the damn thing to turn on. When it did finally turn on, I went on google and typed in "are dreams your subconscious trying to tell you something?" I clicked search.

Half an hour and dozens of websites later, I came to the conclusion that these websites were a load of bull. I didn't want to kiss Jack, regardless of what my unconscious thought.

I turned off my laptop and plugged myself into my iPod. Putting on blink's "Enema of the State", I settled down against the cushions to watch the minutes tick by.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At 8AM, my alarm on my phone went off. I got up, switching the alarm off as I did so. I didn't have any classes today but I did have work. I changed out of my clothes and went to the bathroom. Carefully, I straightened my hair, making sure it was completely straight.

I grabbed my purple beanie as I went out of Rian's flat to work. I walked through the campus to the coffee shop, Just Go. The bitterly cold wind bit at my exposed neck and face. It felt like knifes digging into my skin.

I reached the café just as Oli opened the door.

"Hey Oli," I said as I walked through the door, "Cold outside isn't it?"

The older man answered, "Yeah it is. Go and put your apron on, we'll be opening in half an hour."

Oli had tattoos all over his bady, barring his face, but he was a nice guy. Decent enough to give me a job in the most sought-after café on campus. I was grateful for that.

As I tied the dark green apron round my waist, Oli called my name from his small office.

I popped my head round the doorframe, "Yeah Oli?"

"I'm getting another tattoo this afternoon. Will you be ok to manage the café?" He asked.

"Yeah sure," I said, "What you getting?"

I've always wanted a tattoo, but I've never got the guts to actually get one. I have the money, part of the reason I got a job.

"Erm... I'm planning to get a rose on my left arm." He replied.

"You have enough space?" I joked, grinning at him.

"Yes, now get to work."

My grin widened and I mock-saluted him.

"Cheeky little bastard." I heard Oli say as I walked to the front of the café to flip the sign on the door over to "open".

"You can't call me that! Not when there are customers around!" I called to him, taking my position behind the smooth wooden counter.

"There are no customers around smart-ass!" He replied just as the bell above the door announced someone coming in.

"There is now!" I yelled to Oli. To the customer I said, "Hi, what would you like?"

"A coffee please," She said, looking at the board above me, "Alex?"

I turned my head around to look at her, "Freya?"

"How are you?" I asked out of politeness, making her coffee.

I handed Freya her drink. She pushed her long blonde hair out of her face.

"Mmmm... I'm fine, you?" She took a sip of her drink, "There's nothing better than a hot drink on a cold morning, is there?"

I readjusted my purple beanie, remembering the dream about me and Jack kissing, and decided to lie a little bit, "Good."

She nodded, putting her drink down and leaning forward so her lips were near my ear. She whispered, "I'm up for a repeat of last night you know."

Just the thought of her on her knees, sucking my dick, made the blood rush southwards. I nearly groaned out loud.

"Yes," I choked out, "When?"

She resumed sipping her coffee as she replied, "When do you get off?"

"I want to get off now." I said, winking.

Freya laughed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That afternoon, when Oli left to get his tattoo, Rian, the girl he'd been flirting with last night and Zack came into the café. I made them their requested drinks and figured, as there was no one else in the shop, I could make myself a drink and sat down with them.

"Who's this?" I asked as I sat on the comfy armchair opposite the couch they were squished up on.

"This is Cassaddee." Rian said.

"Hi. I'm Alex." I said, extending my hand so she could shake it.

"Ok Rian, tell me truthfully, what did you pay her?"

"I didn't pay her! Jeeze..." He spluttered as Cassaddee, me and Zack laughed at his reaction.

"Too easy..." Zack said, clutching his stomach.

Rian punched Zack, but he continued laughing. Rian frowned.

"Aww... Rian's getting annoyed." I said in aa baby voice.

Once we'd all stopped laughing, I asked Rian and Zack where Jack was.

"Where do you think?" Rian asked me.

I grimaced, "He's with Holly. Isn't he?"

Rian just nodded.

I shook my head, "Typical Jack."

"Oi! Alex!" Oli yelled as he came through the door.

"Shit," I muttered, getting up and making my way back over to the counter. When I was behind it again, I said to Oli, "Since the café was empty, I figured it'd be ok to have a five minute break."

"Go, sit back over there. You're off now." Was all he said.

I checked the time on my phone. It was past three o'clock, the time I got off at.

I grinned, thinking about what Freya had said earlier.

I virtually ran out of the café, throwing my apron off onto a table.

"Where are you going?!" Rian yelled.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Half an hour later and Freya was on her knees, sucking on my dick. I thrusted down her throat, feeling her throat muscles squeezed around my dick. I groaned loudly.

I looked down and saw her eyes looking up at me. I had a flash of Jack's wide chocolate-brown eyes while he sucked hard.

My orgasm threw me into spasms, my back arching against the wall. My fingers scrabbled for hold.

I came down off my high. I blinked in the dim light of the nightclub's bathroom. My eyes focussed on her cleaning up, wiping my cum off her chin.

"Wow. That was good." I gasped, slowly getting my breathe back.

Freya grinned.

There was one thing that was nagging at me: why did the thought of Jack sucking me dry push me over the edge?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter! Exciting! Some Jalex in there, so you're happy. ;)