Sequel: Shameless
Status: COMPLETE! :)

My Sweet 16

Ten.

Jack's hand trailed over my dick, making it twitch upwards. He chuckled as I bucked my hips, in a useless attempt to get the friction I so desperately craved.

"Impatient aren't we?" He said, pumping himself leisurely.

"Yes. Jack, stop teasing me and get on with it." I replied.

"Ok."

He rolled me onto my back and lubed three of his fingers up. He then pushed my ass cheeks apart, so he could get better access.

I winced as he slowly pushed one of his fingers past my opening.

"Relax Lex, it'll make it easier." Jack said, lightly kissing my shoulder.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My alarm went off loudly on my phone. For fuck's sake. I lifted my head from my pillow to see I had a little problem to take care of. I looked over to Jack's bed and found him still sleeping. I got up quietly and when I shut the bathroom door.

I turned the shower on and stripped my t-shirt and white boxers off. I stepped under the refreshing spray. I scrubbed my hair with Jack's green tea shampoo and washed it off.

I touched my slit and sent myself into spasms. I leaned against the cool tiles with the hot spray pounding on my back.

I groaned quietly as I brought myself to a climax by imagining Jack hollowing his cheeks as he sucked me.

I turned the shower off and stepped out. I dried myself off. Shit, I didn't bring any boxers in with me. I wrapped my towel round my waist and went out of the bathroom.

Jack had got up and was in the process of putting his skinny jeans on. His blink-182 t-shirt rode up as he jumped up and down, trying to squeeze his legs all the way into his jeans. My eyes devoured the pale strip of skin just above his boxers. Mmmm...

"Hey Jack." I said as I found a pair of clean boxers and slipped them on.

He turned round, "Hey Lex."

I put a pair of jeans, a Green Day t-shirt and some socks. Slipping my blue converse on, I asked, "I'm gonna go and get my stuff from Rian and Zack's. You coming?"

"Yeah, sure."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Oh come on! You can do better than that!" Jack yelled at the TV screen.

"No you can't." Rian said, laughing as he overtook Jack on Mario Karts.

Zack just chuckle quietly.

I grinned as I overtook Rian and became first.

"I'll get you for that." He muttered.

"Heard that!" I said gleefully.

"Good."

Jack and I had arrived half an hour ago and we'd got distracted by playing Mario Karts with Zack and Rian. All my stuff was by the door, so we'd partly done what we'd originally came to do.

"Oh come on! For fuck's sake!" I yelled loudly as I swerved straight off the track.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jack and I were walking back to our room, with my stuff, when I saw Freya's long blonde hair glinting in the brillant sunshine.

"Hey Freya!" I shouted, raising a hand.

"Alex!" She exclaimed, rushing over in her red high heels.

"Freya, Jack. Jack, Freya." I introduced them.

Jack shook her hand.

"How are you?" Freya asked me.

"I'm good."

"Hey, we're," She gestured at herself and her friends standing chatting across the grass who Jack was staring at, "having a party in one of our rooms. You should come."

"We will. Don't worry." I replied.

"Room 12. Nine o'clock." She said as we walked away.

I raised a fist and made it into a thumbs-up. I heard her laughter float on the soft breeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
42 subscribers! It just keeps going up. It's mental.

I am completely in love with this fanfiction. It's awesome, but, you know, I'm biased. So... Tell me what you think.

:)