Sequel: Shameless
Status: COMPLETE! :)

My Sweet 16

Hello, Brooklyn.

I downed my second drink of the evening and looked across to where Jack was flirting with a girl with big boobs. Stupid boobs.

I sat down heavily on the couch and grabbed another beer to drink. I uncapped it and took a deep drag.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jack stumbled over to me and fell on my lap. At least he'd left the big-boobed slut on the other side of the room.

"H-h-hey Alex," Jack slurred due to all the beer he'd drunk, "Why you sad?"

I shook my head and protested drunkenly, "I'm not sad Jack."

"You are. Why?"

"I'm not." I said, standing up and walking across the room and out into the cool night air. I took a deep breathe in before walking through campus to our room.

Tears started to flow down my cheeks silently as I walked.

Once I got to my room, I let myself in and locked the door. I took my shoes and shirt off. I sat on on the nearest bed and moved so I was leaning against the wall, with my knees against my chest. My tears intensified when I realised I was sitting on Jack's bed. I didn't want to move though.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"A-A-A-Alex? Why you on my bed?" Jack stuttered, slamming the door shut.

I lifted my head from my knees and looked at him. He was alone, which meant that he didn't have a new fuck-buddy yet. Good, that meant I had more time with him.

"Oh, um... I don't know?" I said.

"Ok. Lex, you're crying. Why?" He asked, somewhat soberly.

It seemed seeing me crying had sobered Jack up. I jumped when I felt an arm go around my shoulders. I looked left, it was just Jack. I breathed his scent in; he smelled of his green tea shampoo and something uniquely Jack.

Jack started rocking me gently, smoothing my hair down and he whispered, "There, there Alex. Don't cry anymore. I'm here."

I tilted my head upwards and looked into Jack's wide chocolate brown eyes. He brushed away a stray tear sliding down my cheek with his thumb. I flicked my eyes briefly up to his lips which were inches away.

I cuddled into Jack's arms. I wasn't moving, I was comfy.

"Alex..." Jack said, "Are you tired?"

I nodded against his chest. My eyelids started drooping.

Jack picked me up and placed me on my bed. He pulled the covers up and tucked me in. He lightly kissed the top of my head. I smiled before slipping into the world of sleep.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Alex. Wake up."

I groaned, my head hurt from all the alcohol I'd drunk last night. I really regretted it now.

"Why must I get up?" I said, sitting up and letting the covers fall down, revealing my chest.

"Because we can go home for a week. It's half term." Jack said.

Oh yeah, it was the last day yesterday, that's part of the reason why Freya had a party last night.

Suddenly I remembered a very important fact about last night: Jack had kissed me on the forehead.

I smiled at the thought. But then, he had been drunk, it hadn't meant anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jack kissed Alex, but Alex thinks, that because Jack was drunk, it didn't mean anything.

50 subscribers! That's awesome, thanks guys.