Status: Active

We Are the Damned

1

"We are the damned, the cursed and the broken there's so much more inside of us. We are the lost, the sick and unspoken. There's so much more inside of us" he sang with conviction. His voice intrigued me. He infatuated me into another relm of of belief. Chris showed me a new set of rules a new way to live life. This was the 90's. We rebelled against whatever we could to feel rightfully justified into society. When there set was over we walked over to me and tried to hug me. " Chris, you've got shit all over you!" I yelled in protest. He hugged me spitefully anyway and black body paint and sweat rubbed off into my body. "Chris, you faggot!" I smiled playfully. He smirked seductively. I ran off just in time to get away before he attacked me.. he ended up catching me anyway. After catchingmy breathe he began to reply to my earlier comment. " So I'm a faggot huh?" " Maybe" i smiled at him with a hint of distinguished ora around the way i stared at him. " oh I'll show you a faggot" I pulled him into me and whispered a light moan against his neck. He tried to kiss me but i pulled away playfully. "tsk tsk tsk. Your such a fucking tease. You know what happenes to them" I tried to run away but he engulfed me in his arms and carred me into the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so first chapter. Hope you all enjoy this is inspired by marilyn mansons biography " the long hard road of hell" i highly suggest reading it if you enjoy this story.