Status: Active

We Are the Damned

10

I felt the sun seeping through the shades, burning me. I winced as I stretched and got out of men, wiggling myself free from Chris's grip, trying my best not to wake him. I put my ring on. How it got off my finger to began with I have no idea, silly me. I slipped it on and pulled on my sunglasses. Even with the ring on, my eyes still squinted underneath the harsh sunlight. I cursed at myself quietly still feeling the burning sensation on the left side of my body. I left Chris to his slumber, god knows he was tired. I was very hungry so I left to hunt while he slept. Once I fed, I ran back to the house to prepare breakfast. It was only 10 or so in the morning, I don't expect Chris waking up for an hour or so. So I had began making him breakfast. He had a big day ahead of him.
A half and hour later I heard Chris walking down the hallway. He walked behind me snaking his arm around my waist. "Mm , good morning beautiful." He whispered lowly in my ear. I smiled at his low morning voice. I really missed my little monster. "Good morning Bumble bee." I hummed to him and kissed his nose gently. He smiled and dug into the plate of food I placed in front of him. I watched him eat intricately. He was gorgeous. "You are not going to eat?" "I fed already love. Are you done?" He nodded and I took the plate and washed it off and placed it in the dish washer. "You should head meet up with the guys and discuss last nights events with them." "I suppose you are right." "Aren't I always?" I raised and eyebrow and chuckled. "Lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we, sweetness?" "I can only try" I teased and wrapped an arm around his waste and walked him into the bedroom. "call the boys, get dressed. I'm going to go finish up some work in my studio, I will be back before you are most likely, but If I'm not, you have a key of course. Call me if you need me." I kissed him gently. He wrapped his arm around my waste and pulled me closer to him and I cupped his face and deepened the kiss. I moans gently and I heard him growl lowly in my ear. I pulled away before things go to heated. "I love you" "I love you too." he called out as I walked out of the house driving to my studio.

~Chris's POV~
Once I was finished getting showered and dressed I sat down and began to dial Angelo's phone number. "Hey man what's up?" "Oh nothing much Ange, just seeing if you guys could come meet up at the place and we could.. you know? Talk about some of the events that took place last night.." "Sure just let me gather up the guys, we'll be there within an hour." "Alright see you then." I hung up and sighed. I had barely had any time to think about the sudden news myself. I loved Massacre. I had confided in her since the beginning of time. There was no way I wasn't going to agree to spend the rest of my life with her, but the band. I mean I couldn't just throw away all those years of hard work. I was very puzzled. I just played a few different scenarios of how this could all go in my head until I heard a knock at the door.
"Hey man" Angelo greeted me in a hug and walked in followed by the rest of the guys, including there girlfriends. They all got comfortable in the living room. "So what do you guys think of all this? " I finally spoke up. "Well I think even though its a big step, I had already agreed to it before you guys even came home." Angelo answered. Then Balz spoke up. "I'm ready to be a goddamn vampire!" I smiled at my two best friends. Then Ryan spoke up. "Me and Allie had talked it over, we both agreed. Anything for you and Massacre. You guys were our family." Allie snuggled into Ryan's chest. I smiled. Maybe this would end well. "Well, I am totally down with it!" Ghost spoke in a loud ambitious tone. We all smiled at his excitement. now to convince Ricky and Jessica. "Well Chris, you know being a vampire would be a dream come true..." he smiled. "We've agreed" Jessica finished Ricky's sentence. I smiled and took a deep breath and exhaled loudly of relief. "Wonderful. Let me call Massacre."
I stepped out of the room and dialed her phone number. "Hello? Chris? Is everything alright?" "Everything is wonderful my love. Hurry home, I've got some good news." " 3 seconds later she walked through the door. "You a quick one." "That I am, what is this wonderful news?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "They have all agreed. " she grinned wide. "This is wonderful news." She walked into the living room. "Before you make any permanent decisions, lets discuss the repercussions of these decisions shall we?" They all nodded and listened attentively as she explained the life style we'd be changing too. "First, I will need to make you all rings, to withstand the sunlight, should take me a day or so. keep it on at ALL times. the sunlight without it, WILL burn you to ashes. Second, you will not sparkle and glow In the sunlight like that twilight shit. third, you will be given these powers, they may be different than mine. you will learn to use them as did I, on your own. It will be a struggle. But I assure you, you will reach a hang of it soon. Fourth, When I turn you, right after you will need to feed to complete the process, you will be angry, you will be blood thirsty, follow me, and no matter what your instincts tell you, you do as I say, or you die. Fifth, is for Chris. Since you are my mate, and I have started this new coven. It is as of rule that the women's mate takes complete control of the coven after he completes his transition, which will be 48 hours. So would you accept this dive into eternity with me? forever?" she asked biting down on her lip looking at me hopefully. "of course sweetness." she smiled up at me. "And the ones who don't have mates right now, you will find them. It's actually much easier as a vampire, in the next 100 years or so, you will find her. It's not as long as it sounds trust me." causing them all to laugh. "Do you agree to the terms and condition?" we all nodded. "follow me.." she said. leading us down to our cellar.