Status: Active

We Are the Damned

11

~ Massacre's POV~ I lead them down into the basement. This was alot of people at once. I honestly didn't know how to take it all on at once. I'd have a whole army of new born's and no need for a fight. What a waste. ah well. Once all of us were in the cellar I explain that I'd have to chain them to keep them from doing something they would regret. I crouched down to Chris and kissed him gently." I promise to be back soon my love." He smiled. I chained Chris first. Then Angelo, Joshua, Ryan, Allie, Ricky then Jessica. "You guys stay put, I'll be back before tomorrow hopefully." I took a deep sigh. What the hell was I getting myself into?
~1 day later~
Getting the gems and silver needed to make several rings, was challenging. But I managed to make them all. I walked down into the cellar where I found all of them softly sleeping, leaning on each other.
I mentally cursed myself wishing I had thought of there comfort. They would be starving but after this they will be fine. I nudged each of them gently waking them up to the dark,humid cellar. "Finally." they all muttered. "My apologies." They nodded and sat up straight. "Chris, my love. You will be first." He nodded. I walked over to him. Slipping the silver ring onto his ring finger. I crouched beside him and looked at him sympathetically. "The easiest way to preform the transformation will be a bit painful." He nodded swallowing a lump in his throat. " Shut your eyes darling." He did as I said. I felt a giant pit in my stomach and warm saliva crawl up my esophagus. I stood up and ran to the closest bathroom. There I stood over the toilet, vomiting up blood. I felt so disgusting knowing I was about to do this to my family. Turn then into me. They were angels. They were going to Heaven. If I turn them into me, we will burn in hell together. My fate was not my choice yet they were choosing the wrong fate. I wiped my mouth and walked back out. "I am sorry..." a warm tear trickled down my cheek. "I, I don't know what has come over me.. I cannot picture putting any of you in pain. I suppose the more complicated route we will have to take to avoid this. Are you all 100% sure this is what you want?" they nodded. I sighed and crouched down to Chris once more. "Are you alright beautiful?" "I am." I bit into my wrist and put it up to his mouth. "Drink" He nodded hesitantly but did as I instructed him. "I'm sorry Chris.." more tears fell as he kept drinking from my wrist. He paid no attention but then, it hit him. He passed out. I continued to Angelo, Then Joshua, Ryan, Allie, Ricky, then Jessica. I cried silently in front of them. I felt utter disgust with myself. I shut my eyes and thought of any memory before this life. I felt my stomach bloat and shoot pain, like cramps. But a million times worse it seems. I gripped my head and ducked on the ground rocking myself slightly as I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I fell asleep there. When I awoke, my friends and my beloved were still sleeping. I sighed heavily, still feeling disappointment within me. I sat at my piano playing the soft tunes of 'the river flows in you' by Yiruma. Silent tears hit the piano keys as I played. I played for hours as I hummed softly trying to ease my panicking mind.

~1 day later~ I went to check on the noise in the cellar. Surely they had been awake by now. When I walked in Angelo screamed at the soft sounds of my feet on the ground. "Fuck, the beeping." they all complained. I nodded. I went out to hunt, and I brought them back food. They all drank the innocent people dry. I guess it was done. They were one of me. "Congratulations... " I unlocked the chains and as they stood up they breathed in. "Everything is so much louder" Joshua stated. "That would be your senses doubling." "Fucking rad." Allie said. Allie and Ryan snuggled close to each other and Ricky and Jessica had as well. I engulfed Chris in the biggest hug I could manage to give him. "Woah!" He stumbled back, quickly regaining his balance. He hugged me back tight and mumbled 'i love you's' through my hair. I smiled and cried softly. just a few tears, enough for me to wipe away and go by unnoticed. Why have I been so damn emotional lately? I led them all upstairs. "You will be staying here from now on. Find a room, the place is plenty big." They nodded searching for there new rooms. I had took the liberty of taking all of there things and placing them in there rightful rooms. There intuition would tell them there own rooms. I smiled into Chris's chest and he slipped his arm around me. "Christopher?" "Hmm?" he smiled down at me. "I have something I'd like to play for you." I walked him over to the piano and took a deep breath. I began playing. He smiled at me the whole way through. "What is the name of it?" "Nuvole bianche" "Beautiful" "Thank you" He kissed my forhead gently. "Come sweetness, we will prepare for bed." I nodded. Chris was the new team leader. The one who made the big decisions. I excepted the demanding orders because that's what we are at heart now. We command instead of asking questions. This was my new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! This is end of part two. I understand the transformation process in this story has been short but that is because there is so much more to get to in this story. I bet NONE of you know what the next endeavor will be in Massacre and Chris's journey will be c: Till' next time loves.