Status: Active

We Are the Damned

12

~Chris's POV 15 years later (2013)~
"Massacre, do not argue with me my love." I stated gently.
Me and Massacre have been arguing over this subject for a year or so now, I'm beginning to grow irritably over her stubborn nature. "I am not arguing bumble bee. I'm just saying this is a bad idea. This could cause a whole uprising, this could blow everything we've established the past 15 years, simple being bored is not a reason to cause such chaos my love."
"And who do you think will have to deal with it lovely? It will be me. I am the head vampire of this coven, do not question my authority."
"This whole "head vampire" thing has really been making your head big the last 3 years Christopher. Technically under Roman ruling, you are the head vampire because your simply my mate. In Italian ruling, the starter of a coven is the head ruler, so don't let your head blow any bigger, it may bust you in your ass soon."
She stood there with her arms over her chest and head held high. All I want is some new victims to play with. "admit it, you're jealous."
"JEALOUS?" she roared.
"yes Mass, jealous."
"Jealous of whom? The slutty prostitutes you'll be torturing with slim to no self respect? The whores you'll be dragging around MY house? Yeah I'd say I'm just dying to become that poor girl. Oh Chris, please take advantage of me, fuck me. Whatever it takes to keep me alive. BLAH. BLAH.BLAH."
"Whatever." I mumbled and stormed out into the first floor of our house.
"Another fight?" Ricky asked
"Yes, she's blowing this out of proportion"
"Did you ever stop to think that maybe she feels that she's not good enough to keep you company?"
Devin inquired.
"Yeah, I mean for Christ's sake, shes a cold hearted vampire but she still have feelings. its been 30 years since you've guys been together, can't blame the poor thing for feeling old." Ricky finished.
"shut up. I've heard enough. set up the basement. When I get back I'd like everyone to welcome our new prisoner,understood?" They all nodded.
I walked out of the house taking a deep breathe. I walked downtown and scoped out everyone that passed. Keeping my distance I spotted a beautiful red-headed girl walking down the street with ear phones in. perfect. I walked over to her.She pulled out her ear phones. "What is such a beautiful girl doing outside at a night like this, all alone." She bit her lip gently. ' I am walked home from work' she signed. ah lovely. I smiled and signed back. ''you, my love are gorgeous.' she bit her lip gently, expressing the nervous feeling she had. ' thank you ' 'your welcome darling. It will be a shame, but I cannot resist, you look so tasty' she gave me a questioning look but then I pulled her back into the alley way behind me and pinned her against the wall. I bit into her neck, shooting a deep venom into her veins. She passed out in my arms and I carried her back to the house. This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of the evil Chris? Chris is going to seem like a bit of a douchebag the next couple of chapters but it wont last long. please subscribe, and most importantly comment so I know your thoughts on the story so far. also, I apologize for it being so short. I have a bit of writers block today.