Status: Active

We Are the Damned

13

*Massacre's POV*
I huffed and unfolded my arms as Chris walked out of the room.
He's really beginning to piss me off.
He thinks because he's tired some of his life that he can just go out and torture people, bringing them back to my house no less, disrupting the mildly normal life I've tried to create for myself. How dare he.
I never wanted this for myself. I never wanted to be this cold, lifeless thing. I use to be warm and gentle,so did Chris. He's had his rough patches but lately he's just been ignorant and controlling.
A few minutes passed. I walked out of the room and downstairs into the living room.
"Chris a quitté pour aller chercher son jouet humain stupide n'at-il pas?" (Chris left to fetch his stupid little human toy didn't he?) I asked Devin softly, looking to the ground.
"Il l'a fait. Je suis désolé Massacre. J'ai essayé de faire entendre raison en lui." (He did. I am sorry Massacre. I tried to talk some sense into him.)
"Il n'est pas nécessaire d'excuses Devin. Je vais traiter avec lui plus tard."
(There is no need for apologies Devin. I will deal with him later.)
He nodded gently, giving me an apologetic smile. I just sat on the couch and picked up a book and began reading. maybe and hour or so later Chris showed up with fresh meat laying in his arms. "Ricky, carry her downstairs." Ricky nodded and took the sleeping body from Chris's hands.
"Don't be too upset with me darling,She is for Angelo." I nodded and kissed his cheek.
"C'est vraiment gentil." (How thoughtful.) I said sarcastically.
I walked up to our room and heard Chris's swift footsteps behind me. I closed the door and turned around. Unsuprised to see him standing angrily in front of me. He gripped his hand around my throat, shoving me against the wall. I quickly nipped at his hand,causing him to let his tight grip go. I smirked at him and his eyes grew pitch black. I felt the black take over my grey eyes as well. "You will never raise your hand to me again do you understand Christopher." "Yes, master. " He stated sarcastically. I turned around and pushed him up against the wall, my fangs grazing my bottom lip. "Make wiser decisions Christopher." I cast a binding spell on him,keeping him to this room until I think he's been punished long enough. I walked out and over to Angelo's room. "Chris vous a apporté un amant. Nettoyez vous-même et je vais vous souhaiter vers elle" (Chris has brought you a lover. Clean yourself up and I will bid you down to her. ) He smiled at me and I left him to clean up a bit. He didn't answer me directly, seeing as though I was speaking in french. Something I only due to let the guys know when I'm very angry. I walked down stairs to the living room to find Devin and Ricky. "Was she difficult?" "No, she was very quiet. She doesn't even speak, she's so shy.She's not deaf, yet she signs. Shes an interesting one. I see why Chris picked her for Ange." I nodded. I headed down to the basement. The tiny red headed girl was sleeping on the floor. I sighed and began to look her over. She was very beautiful. Green eyes, gently glazed over from crying. Pale skin, covered in goosebumps. There were no bruises or bites on her, which indicated she didn't put up a fight.
I blinked tears away from my eyes. I felt sorry for her. I didn't want this for me, nor her. But maybe, just possibly, this would end well. Maybe she would learn to love Angelo, next we would find a mate for Josh and then we could live peacefully back in Rome with the other coven we've came so close to. Maybe this would all be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the last two updates have been so short. another quick thing, the titles of the chapter are titles of songs, which indicate the mood for each chapter, just in case you wanted to give the songs a quick listen. the title of this chapter goes to death cab for cutie- I will follow you into the dark. A big thank you to everyone reading.<3