Status: Active

We Are the Damned

14

~Massacre's POV~
I walked up to my room, finding Chris on our bed typing away on his computer.
I sighed and smiled gently.
"What are you up to bumble bee?"
"Just writing, you my sweet?"
"Came up here to take the binding off, and talk to you about some things, we've yet to sort out of the past few years."
"I am listening"
I scooted over to him and grabbed both of his hands, looking in his eyes.
"Chris I know that I am a hard ass. I know I am stubborn and do not show my emotions very often but I want you to know that this life,this was something I never wanted for me, let alone my family. After thirty years I would have thought you'd have gotten the hint that if I could take this back I would. I regret the day I changed you and the others. I did it because I knew I'd be lonely by myself without you, and that was very selfish of me. If it weren't for my stupidity you'd all would have forgotten me. I could've compelled you to forget me. But I didn't and I hate myself for it every single day. Every single day I feel empty because I know I am not human anymore. As the years roll by I slowly start to forget what my human life was even like, and lately I switch off my feelings as often as I can because I am coward Chris. This whole switch ' good cop'- 'bad cop' game has officially got me fed up. I would have ended this suffering long ago if not for you and my loved ones here at the manor. But I will have you know I can not fight with you anymore, and even though it's hard you need to stop shutting out your sympathy for the human kind. We are not torturers."
He went to speak but I silenced him. He closed his mouth and went back to typing away. I got up. I needed some fresh air to think about some things.

~ Violets POV ~
I woke up in a cold and damp basement. I looked around and saw a pale man staring at me. I took a deep breathe but it hitched in my throat as I suddenly felt the panic get caught in my throat. It was hard but I made myself take a deep breathe. "Calm down." The sudden voice made me jump, and caused shivers to envelope me. 'what am I doing here?' It was so hard for me to sign. I was so scared that my hands wouldn't keep still enough for me to do the signs properly. "That will be explained later sweetness" I just nodded and put my head down between my knees as I tried to calm my anxiety attack. I was trying to calm myself but I just ended up making it worse, I could hear my breathing hitch almost every time i tried to take a breathe and my stomach would spasm. "I will be right back, try to calm yourself okay? I am not going to hurt you. Just be careful around Chris okay?" I nodded. He walked out and I laid back on the ground shaking aggressively against the ground and I grabbed my knees in attempt to calm the shaking. A while later the pale blue eye'd boy came back with another pale, grey eye'd boy. I quickly sat up and wiped my tears away. 'Is this Chris?' I signed quickly to the stranger I had weirdly took comfort in. "No sweetheart this is Angelo. He is safe just as I, and the rest of the guys are. Massacre is safe as well. Just watch out for Chris's quick temper. I am going to leave you in his care now okay? He will be very nice to you, I assure you that" I nodded hesitantly. 'Wait' I signed quickly,grabbing his attention. "yes?" 'What is your name?' "Ricky" He then walked off to some place unknown.
I then placed all of my attention to Angelo. He avoided eye contact, so did I. He was very beautiful though. He had these piercing grey eyes, and these sly smile. He has black hair that laid at his shoulder and the most adorable nose. I got butterflies at the sight of him.
' hello Angelo'
I signed quickly. He laughed gently "Don't be nervous beautiful, what is your name?"
I felt the heat rush to my cheeks at his sudden compliment.
' My name is violet'
"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Well, I see no reason to keep you down here. Lets go upstairs where you can meet the rest of the guys."
I signed him the okay but inside I shook. I'm not good at meeting new people. I clutched onto Angelo's arm. He smiled at me. "They aren't going to hurt you Violet."
' I know but this makes me feel safer' I signed shakily.
He walked out up into this beautiful living room.
It was a dark maroon color with beautiful art work hung on the walls. There was black sued couch and lovely Persian rugs. I smiled at the beautiful decor.
"I am glad you like the house" Angelo whispered into my ear gently.
He sat down on the couch, and I followed suit. I took a look around and saw Ricky, and 3 other men sitting around the living room, staring at me.
"Violet, You know Ricky." Ricky gave me a pleasant smile.
"The one beside him is Devin"
' Hello Devin, You look a lot like johnny Depp.'
"So I have been told" he chuckled lightly.
Angelo smiled at me and continued introducing me to the others. "The one beside Devin is Ryan"
I greeted him and smiled.
"The one next to Ryan is Joshua."
'It's very nice to meet all of you, and not to sound rude but what am I doing here?"
All of them looked at each other but jumped when a lady walked through the front door. She was stunning. She had beautiful long black hair that reached her waist and was lightly curled. Her eyes were a beautiful light shade of blue and her skin tone was very fare but it was unflawed.
She had light pick lips, very tiny but very defined. Her featured stood out so well it was hard not to stare. Her body was absolutely perfect, a figure I would kill for. She was tiny, maybe 5'4. She had tiny breasts and round bottom. She had her bridge pierced, angle bites and her nose. Her ears were stretched. I was tugged out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called. 'Yes?' I signed to whomever had called me.
"Hello violet, it's very nice to meet you."
'hello...'
"Massacre, my name is massacre, but call me Mass."
'Hello mass.' I smiled.
"I bet you are wondering why you are here." I nodded slowly biting down on my bottom lip. I don't think I was going to like the reason.
" Violet, all of the men here, including myself are vampires. We have had this coven for roughly 15 years. We are a fairly new coven and for whatever reason my idiot boyfriend spotted you, looking for a toy torture, but when he came across you, he new you would be a perfect match for Angelo. None of us here will hurt you, or force you to do anything you don't want to do. But I do ask you stay and give this a try. Despite what they may have told you about Chris, he is very sweet and very gentle. I am working on his temper but I promise me or none of the men in this house will ever raise a hand to you."
I nodded taking everything in. I was breathing faster and faster until my breathing hitched and I fell over onto the floor. Angelo picked me up and rubbed circles into my back at an attempt to calm me down.
"So, Violet. Are you ready to make a deal with the Devil?" Massacre asked me.
'I guess so.'
"You guess so, or you know so?"
' I know so.'
"good. give this 3 weeks. If you don't like It, we will let you go. Me and my coven will never cross your path again. But, if you do decide to stay, we will accept you into this coven with open arms, but know the consequence will eventually make you one of me. one of us. A vampire."
I nodded. She walked away and Angelo continued to rub circles into my back. "Cm'on love. Let's get acquainted."
♠ ♠ ♠
Song title goes to parachute.