Status: Active

We Are the Damned

update

Hey guys, Im sorry i havn't been updating the story latly ive been sick and then school and shit.
SCHOOL YEAR IS ALMOST OVER!!! ahhhhh!
so i will be updating regularly after school ends.
from here until that blessed day, Ill be updating once a week. IM SORRY!<333
This story takes alot of thought process out of me because i basically have planned out like, 7 more chapters already and I have to keep checking them and editing them.

Sometimes I do loose motivation for lack of a better word, and don't know if im writing is even worth it so if you do like this story pleaseeeeeee subscribe, comment and reccomend. It will mean the world to me, and without those things I dont know if i will carry on the story because I havnt really been getting any feedback since i started the story.
lastly i have links below to the pictures of the character.
You all should know what MIW looks like if you are reading this but i have a picture of violet, massacre and a character that will be soon to come is scarlett. theres more very important characters but those will links will be updated closer to their arrival, i wont be uploading the next chapter until either tomorrow or the day after. it will most likely be boring do to the fact that it is a filler but oh well.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1z392cjAf1qe4vkjo1_1280.jpg
This is what violet looks like.

and idk if you can see these set of photos but this is scarlett who will be entering the story a bit later.
http://doesthissmelllikecloroform8902184553

this is massacre, just pretend she has blue eyes in the picture.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/553981_569457509741953_1325383297_n.jpg