Status: Active

We Are the Damned

15

*Ryan's pov*
As soon as violet walked into the living room, I felt strangely drawn to her. Like I was being compelled to her. She wasn't afraid of us in the slightest, she was very timid due to her shy nature. But she was anything but afraid to find out that we were vampires. Most people freak.
I thought she was pretty. I mean, she was attractive, and just right for Angelo, but there is something very off about her.
I think the same goes for the rest of the guys, we've been talking and we've all agreed to keep a close eye on her.

*Angelo's POV* When I first met Violet I could feel a connection, she instantly leached on to me, and felt as though I would protect her in a strange ,unfimilar setting. Even though, I myself to her was a stranger. She's very gorgeous, for lack of a better word. She makes me very nervous and I can tell I do the same to her. After meeting the rest of the guy's and massacre we walked upstairs to my bedroom.
"so um..." I started, it was a bit awkward I really had nothing to say.What was I going to say? 'Hey sorry i kidnapped you'? Um no.
'yeah?'
" how do you feel about all of this, why are you so calm?"
'I am not afraid that's why'
"yes I know, but why aren't you afraid?"
' I dont know, I'm just not.Do you want me to be afraid of you Angelo? Are you going to hurt me?'
"No, no, no. Violet, I would never hurt you."
' I hope not'
I put my arm around her waist gently and she looked at me with sad eyes.
"whats wrong love?"
'Nothing's wrong,I'm just strangely glad I'm here."
"Glad? why glad?"
' Angelo, I don't know how much about me that you know but my life was never exactly rainbows and butterflies'
"I actually don't know anything about you Violet, besides your name. I'm clueless."
' It's probably best that way'
"why would that be best?"
' Because. It would just be in your best interest to find another girl to be with, someone who deserves you'
'Don't say that beautiful, you just need some rest." She sighed and laid down next to me underneath the covers.just as she fell asleep I pondered her choice of words until the next morning. Why would that be in my best interest to find another girl? Why is she pushing me away already?
*Next morning* I woke up next to a sleeping violet, her lips were slightly pursed and her hair was spread out over the pillow and her body was close to mine. She looks so beautiful. I didn't have the heart to wake her but as soon as I tried to move her eyes shot open.
"Good morning, How was your sleep?"
' It was good, yours?'
"It couldn't have been better" she smiled and wiped to sleep from her eyes and stretched out her arms above her head.
"C'mon sleepy head lets go downstairs."
'okay' she signed. It wasn't until now that I had actually wondered why she signed. I'd have to ask her that later.
The day rolled on and suddenly it was 4 in the afternoon. Violet was silently reading in the living room. She was tangled around me while me and Ryan were watching television. We were both watching a recorded episode of WWE Friday night smack down. When suddenly her arm starting bleeding and it was seeping through her clothes. She stood up and walked up to my bathroom and we both ran after her to see what was going on. "Violet are you okay? what wrong?" She didn't answer which only made me worry even more. 10 or so minutes later she comes out perfectly fine. No blood stains or anything. "What was that?" 'Nothing, I don't care to talk about it'
God damn that was weird. That's another thing I'll have to ask her later before we go to bed tonight
*Later that night*
I finally had the chance to pull her aside and ask her what was wrong earlier and why she signs to began with. It was so weird. she acted like the it never happened and just told me she feels more comfortable signing rather then talking. I gave up after a while and just went to sleep but I really need her to open up to me. I can't be with someone who's lying to me. Maybe she's doing it on purpose, maybe it's a tactic to make me leave her alone so we will let her go.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1z392cjAf1qe4vkjo1_1280.jpg
This is what violet looks like.

and idk if you can see these set of photos but this is scarlett who will be entering the story a bit later.
http://doesthissmelllikecloroform8902184553

this is massacre, just pretend she has blue eyes in the picture.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/553981_569457509741953_1325383297_n.jpg