Status: Active

We Are the Damned

19

Massacre's POV*
"Chris" I shook him gently.
'mmmm" he mumbled.
"Wake up christopher."
"no"
"Christopher"
"yes mom."
I rolled my eyes and chuckled gently.
Things have been pretty okay between me and Chris lately. It feels good to have things go alright for once. But that's probably because lately he's been sick and stuck in the room with me, so theirs really no way for drama to intervene. Sometimes there's this hole in my chest, I just feel empty. I feel like something is missing. But Chris helps fill it. literally he takes my mind off of it all. But when we fight or argue It makes me realize how empty i feel.
Chris sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, he squinted his eyes from discomfort from the bright sun rays through the window. I laughed at his scrunched up face and kissed him.
"Hey Chris?"
"Yeah babe?"
"Do you miss it?"
"Miss what mass?"
"touring, ageing, regular life? Do you ever hate me for taking that away from you?"
"Massacre, I've told you millions of times, I don't hate you. Nobody does. We agree'd to this."
"Yeah I know but I can't help but think if you guys would have know that you would have to give up so much that you wouldn't have done it."
"But we did, and it's over and done with. Besides, we're all happy with our wives and girlfriends and life is good."
"Life is a drag."
"Oh c'mon Mass, Angelo is with violet, josh'll find someone soon you know. Things are turning up. Besides we've got eachother."
"Oh shut up you sound like my mother. "
"Fine, have at it. Go be sad."
I bit my lip furiously and walked out. Well, I havn't checked on angelo lately,how is he and Violet anyway?
♠ ♠ ♠
title goes to emerosa
sorry it's so short and been a while scince an update.