Status: Active

We Are the Damned

20

'violets Pov'

I woke up around 3 in the afternoon, tangled in angelo's soft comforter.
I yawned and stretched. As soon as I could see properly I walked down stairs to find Ricky and Devin on the couch reading. I smiled at the thought of people still reading. I also liked their taste. In basically everything, tv shows,movies,books,music,clothing. I just, I'm just confused. I'm stuck between doing this over again, being soft and quiet. Or being stubborn.
"Hi Violet" Ricky spoke softly
I was stilly very upset with Ricky he had betrayed me. Well, I guess his friends do come first. They were all right. I was nothing but a stupid little bitch, but he didn't have to lie to me. I could handle the truth. Don't make me feel safe then turn around and make me feel timid.
'hey' I signed shakily. I sat down on the ground,leaning against the wall. I fiddled with the ends of my hair and bit my lip. occasionally looking up.
"You don't have to sit on the floor you know?" A very sleepy looking Chris said walking down from the stairs.
I didn't reply. I hold the most resentment toward him. He laughed gently.
"Suit yourself princess."
I cringed at his dark voice. Ricky sighed and crouched beside me.
"When are you going to let us hear that pretty voice of yours?" He smiled gently.
'you wont' He looked a little taken back but he couldn't play innocent. The beating I endured from them, I will never forgive them for. "why's that"
I swalloed thickly. 'Because you guys are assholes'
Ricky just got up and went back to reading his book on the couch. Chris walked out of the kitchen and looked at me a bit more sympathetically ,to which I scowled. I do not need a vampires sympathy. No sir-ee.
'Don't push your luck bitch'
'I'll push It as hard as I want baby I like it rough'
I'm not the type to argue back but Chris really pushes my fucking buttons. In seconds he had me pinned against the wall with his teeth grazing my neck. I shuddered slightly and my eyes faltered from a soft grey to a dark black.

"I adore a girl who is only bad when I push her to be, Maybe I should've kept you for myself.'
'piss off' I signed and leaned back down onto the ground. I just want to die. what's the point.
Soon Angelo walked through the door and found me quietly sobbing on the ground. He walked over to me. "Violet, Babe what's wrong?" I just shook my head violently and walked slowly into the basement.

*Ricky's Pov*
It's been 3 days since violet went into the basement. She won't come out. She hasn't eaten in 3 days, now to think of it. She hasn't eaten since she's gotten here. I saw her yesterday and I nearly cried at the sight of her tiny body all shriveled and malnourished. Her eyes her sunken in and a deep purple color. Her skin was the palest I've yet to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
titles credit goes to my chemical romance

I just recently went from 7 subscribers to 9 and i have 5 recs. It's not much but I honestly didn't think anyone would read it. I've ran out of ideas for massacre and chris, any suggestions on what you'd like to see? this stories turning into more of a angelo and violet story, SORRY :ccccccc
Anyways, sorry this chapter is shit, I'm also sorry there so short. I have bad writers block.