Status: Active

We Are the Damned

21

*Massacre's POV*

I walked into the bedroom to find Chris passed out on the floor with a bottle of whiskey at his side. I groaned in frustration. He is so fucking defiant. I felt my head spin from anger.

"CHRISTOPHER PUTAIN CERULLI réveillez, vous fils de pute" (christpher fucking cerulli wake up you son of a bitch)
He groaned and rubbed his head. "What do you want Massacre why are you being so loud?"

"what the fuck is this chris? what the FUCK is this? I thought you were through with this. Huh?"
"What are you complai- Oh. Shit. No Massacre you don't understand-"

"I don't fucking understand I've been bending backwards for you, because I've felt sorry for everyone here because of my fucking mistakes and you are drinking behind my back?" My voice cracked and I couldn't bare for him to see my cry so I ran down stairs to.

"So what you're running away? because your a little depressed? because you can't handle all of this power? GO RUN. GET OUT. I don't need you here anyway."

How fucking dare he. I was so taken back by this. I have helped him accomplished so much. I am sad, I ache because I was afraid this would happen to us. I just couldn't handle this type of hate from Chris. So I just walked out. Calm and slowly, I walked out of the house and took off into the woods. I could lie and say I cried and felt sorry for myself but I didn't. I went out and went on a killing spree. I killed innocent people and drank all of there blood because I was angry.

*Angelo's POV*
Violet won't come out of the room and I'm really worried. She's down there sleeping, silently dying from lack of food. She's just so sad. I want to help her but you can see it in her eyes, you can hear it in her voice and see the lack of care she has. She jut doesn't want to live anymore.
I hate what the guys did to her, especially after she came clean to me.
I walked down into the basement and picked Violet up and brought her to my room. She was so light that It scared me.
I set her on the bed and gently tucked her in. From years of this I had become an expert at healing and being a 'nurse' to the victims we drag here. I injected her with fluids to keep her from dehydrating and gave her some medication to stop all the pain she was feeling.
I put a cast around her abdomen to help her ribs stay in place.
Now all I could do was wait until she woke up. Then came the real battle;making her eat.
As I walked downstairs I found Devin and Ryan in the kitchen eating left over chicken wings.
"hey Angelo, feels like it's been years since we've talked to you" Ryan said with his mouth full of chicken. "Cause it practically has." Devin added, and laughed.
"Yeah sorry guys it's just the whole Violet thing."
"Yeah whats up with her, why are you being so good to her?"
"Dude lay off her, you don't know the half of what she's been through"

"Aw, Angelo you getting soft for the stupid bitch?"
" Dont fucking call her that, she's not a bitch."
"Yeah then what is she?"
"She's a mermaid you little pricks. She's older than all of us combined. So I suggest you shut up."
I was getting really annoyed with how they were acting",And I'll have you know she's been tryng to kill herself because of you asshole."
They just sat there quiet. Being a mermaid is something we don't see too often anymore. They sound all cute and adorable but there actually viscous and bitchy. Alot of creatures have tried to instinct them which is why it's so uncommon to run into one.
I ran up to the room to check on Violet, she was sound sleep still. She was looking a little less dehydrated and alot less blue from being freezing.
I looked at her soft lips and her shut eyelids and listening to her breathing for a while. It then occured to be that Violet need me just as much as I needed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit goes to Motionless in white.