Status: Active

We Are the Damned

25

*josh's pov*

I walked up to the big oak tree in the middle of the cemetary I was so nervous for luna to meet everybody. Me and her have been dating for a few months and I instantly knew she was my mate. She's a vampire. But I didn't want to bring her home until things got a little bit more serious.

But today was finally the day. I sat there nervously twiddling my thumbs and biting my lip. A few minutes later I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. It was luna. I smiled gently up at her. She was wearing a navy blue lace dress. She was wearing this perfume I loved and her hair was pulled up to I could see her beautiful face. She pulled me up and hugged me. I loved lunas hugs. It didn't matter why we were hugging she always hugged me like if she was going to let go we would die. I kissed her cheek and laced our fingers together. "I'm so excited to meet everyone!" She said. " neither can I or anyone else for that matter." She gave my hand a light squeeze and we walked to the house.

Upon entering the house there sat devin and kylie on the couch. They smiled and I left luna there to meet them as I rushed to gather up everyone. I sat next to luna on the other couch facing away from the stairway. Was I heard chris and massacre walk down I heard a loud gasp. " what is it?" I mumbled and turned around to a teary eyed massacre. "Luna? Luna is it really you? " Luna turned around suprised. "massacre? What, Chris! Oh my god what are you two doing here? I havnt heard from you since my 14th birthday..." " oh shit.. you're massacre's sister?" They both ran up and hugged eachother tightly. They were both crying heavily and I just sighed and put my head down.

"Sooo, which one of them do you think got the hotter sister?" Ryan joked. I laughed slightly and punched his arm. "Me obviously" chris said. " nah man I'm just kidding" he said patting my back. "Luna really grew uo to be a beatiful girl, you're very lucky josh" " thanks man, I couldn't agree more."
♠ ♠ ♠
titles goes to tonight alive- listening
NEW CHARACTER!! what do you think about josh and Massacre's sister being together? bad or good?
http://data.whicdn.com/images/42598565/girl-tattoos-tiffany-mays-Favim.com-278383_thumb.jpg

so that is massacre's sister Luna, and her real name is taylor mays if you want to look up more pictures of her, on instagram or tumblr or google and such but shes lovely and i hope you guys like the story<3