Status: Active

We Are the Damned

27

*Massacre's POV*

I couldn't comprehend the turn of events that had just tooken place.
What a coincidence, Luna is a vampire too, and just so luckily found a member of my coven to mate with.Well good for her, Josh is one of the best men around.

I latched on to her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Luna, how did this happen?"

"I could ask you the same question." she smirked.

"Luna marie undemiel' don't get smart with me."

"Sorry almighty and powerful one. Seems like you're the leader of all of this huh?"

"pretty much, so tell me how did this happen?"

And we talked for hours upon hours about how it all happened, the past 15 years and such.
She basically got caught up with the wrong people and it sort of happened like it did to me.
Funny how sisters work right?
Anyways, shes 5 years shorter of experience than me, but she's brilliant. She's so intelligent.
Apologies were made, hugs were shared and at the end of it all everybody was ok. Or so I had hoped.

*Angelo's POV*

"Violet please, just eat one thing. I'm begging you."
Violet sat on the floor with her head low, silently crying.

"Angelo I can't, I won't. Please don't make me. I'll be fine. You know i can't die regardless so please just drop it."

"Violet, why can't you just fucking eat? Eat like a normal person!!!"

"I'm sorry, I tried to explain to you how awful I am."

"Oh god no, no c'mon I didn't mean it like that. Baby I'm just worried about you okay? You're anything but awful."

She cried some more and i lifted her up and kissed her affectionately and pulled her into my arms.
I'm so surprised with what Violet brings out in me.
You could say I'm pretty shy, anxiety ridden,But she brings out the 'best of me'.
She 'completes' me. I don't know. I guess she just makes me feel like nothing else matters accept the most important things. She pushes me, makes me strive for things. I just feel the constant need to be there for her.

Now that Violet's here I just feel like things are a new beginning. She's been the beginning of everything good.

Violet melted into my arms as I ran my hands up and down her back.
I took gulps of her scent.

"Violet?"
"hmm?"
"I love you."
"I love you more." she whispered gently into the crook of my neck.
"Not a chance." I sighed into her hair.
She looked up at me with a sense of wonder and confusion mixed into her beautiful blue eyes.

Before she had a chance to counter I quickly pressed her lips into mine.
She tangled her hands into my hair and pulled me ontop of her.
I placed a hand on her waist and the other on her cheek,deepening the kiss. She opened her mouth slightly and breath but i took it as a chance to slip my tongue in. She sighed against my lips.
I pulled apart from the kiss and pressed my forhead against hers.
her eyes looked bloodshot from crying. I ran a finger underneath to wipe away the stray tears and kissed her again, this time more loving.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and her fingers traced the hem of my shirt. I pulled away and looked at her.
She frowned slightly.
"What babe?"
"you don't want to?"
She looked down,she looked embarrassed.

"Baby I do,god believe me I do. You're beautiful."
Her cheeks got red and she looked away.

"But?" she questioned.

"But your so tiny,malnourished,I feel I'd break you. I don't think your body can handle it."

She sighed.
"Angelo If I eat, I'll gain weight, I'll be ugly. I'll hate myself. I can't."
She looked as if she were going to cry again but i grabbed her hand and lifted her chin so her eyes matched mine.
"Violet, you will always be beautiful to me." I reassured her.
It seemed like she spent so much time wondering what others would think of her, and in a way it was so caring, yet so selfish.
She doesn't understand all the love I have for her, how beautiful she will always remain in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a while huh?
well here it is!!
title goes to the story so far's song clairvoyant.