Status: Active

We Are the Damned

3

Chris's POV* I woke up next to mass. Her warm and steady breathe warming my neck and torso.Mass and I are going through some tough times but it's comforting to have someone besides you at all costs. Me and mass have admittedly shared all of our past's with each other over the years. Most of it we were evolved in together. One time we broke into a carbin in Massachusetts where some stupid fucking teenagers were staying. We used pig blood to draw a pentagram. We left a bloody stake and pig intestines by the scene. We saw a news report the next day about some devil worshipers sneaking in to sacrifice them. God, that was priceless. We've come to realize we like making a difference in peoples lives,especially if it causes permanent trauma. Most of it me and her have done together. When i started my first band. She booked our sets. ( Which were usually small and infested with druggies) we didn't mind because we'd have the biggest impact on that crowd. We'd explored so many ways of performing. I can remember most very vividly. Most did not go according to plan. Just like me and mass's relationship. We were never suppose to fall inlove. We were only suppose to hook up. But fate had decided this for me. I'm so happy to have her. I'm going to stop drinking for her. I swear i will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these are short, I'm typing this on my phone,i can only do so much on this shifts phone. Hope you guys enjoy! Please comment and subscribe for more chapters