Status: Active

We Are the Damned

4

Mass's pov*

I woke up next to Chris. His slight smile stuck to his face. He looked like the most handsome man I've ever seen. He smelled of beer and sweat. Thats the usual stench of just about everyone here.
You learn to get use to it. I nuzzled myself into his arms and kissed his chest. His eyes fluttered open. "Goodmorning sleeping beast" I smiled at him. "Morning" he yawned. "Hungry?" "yeah" "Listen babe, I know last night was rough. I know you love Angelo as if he were blood. Im going to have a talk with the guys. Ill talk to Carlos and Issabella. It's going to get all sorted out. Todays your day off.You've got some work today. Half the day I have a driving shift and then we'll watch some movies? sounds alright?" He nodded and smiled. "Hey" he said grabbing my attention. "I love you" he added. "Oh, and I love you." I walked off into the dim litted room where Ricky and Balz were playing video games. "You guys hugry?" "Yeah" they yelled back at me. After making breakfast and feeding all my little monsters, I walked over to Angelo. "Hey lilo" I gave him a warm smile. "Go away Mass, I know your dissapointed. I know im in trouble. Im too ashamed to have this whole "Chris is so dissapointed, you guys are like brothers" speech."
I sighed. It took me a few minutes to find the words to come together in my head.
"Angelo, We're all a bit dissapointed. But I understand. I, and nobody else wants to see you go. But maybe thats what has to happen to help you open your eyes. Me and the Carlos had a breif conversation. The first stop we're making after this tour is to a rehibilatation center in PA."
"w-what? a rehab?" "Only if you agree. I honestly think it will be a positive thing. You'll get treatment, you'll recover. We've all agreed if you can stick that out, that you are more than welcome back in the band" "I- I agree. Thank you so much Mass. Your honestly the best. I feel so much better. Please tell me Chris doesnt hate me. Ill stay sober. I swear" "He doesnt hate you. nobody does. rest up." I kissed his forhead and walked off. Sometimes Im like a mom. A while later I sat down while listening to a voice over of a religion book. It got me thinking. It got me thinking about alot. I spent the next few days looking for a wicca shop. When I finally did I spent bought some herbs, some books and candles. When I walked into the store I felt like it was the begining of finding someone good. Like everything were about to change, and unsuprisingly. It did.
~~~Time laps~~~ its been a year and it has been a gigantic slip in the wrong direction. Chris has been drinking like crazy and Im lost in the mist of it. Angelo's doing alright in rehab. the guys are doing fine. It's just me and chris. He's been so lost lately. I feel like shit because im not enough. He has to turn to alcohol. I walked into chris's room to let him know what we'd be doing today. "What do you want?" He snapped. "Get dressed. we're going to a birthday party"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this sucks so bad. Im tryng to quickly get to some drama and exciting things but im also tryng to fill you in on some history between all the characters.Please subscribe and comment{: I try to update daily, sometimes even twice a day.