Status: Active

We Are the Damned

5

"Whos birthday is it?" "Its my sisters birthday.All the guys are going to be there. It should be fun."
"A-Alright." He yawned and walked into the shower. I waited in the living room for him. When he was all showered and ready we drove in silence all the way to my sisters house. We got out of the car hand in hand. "Massecre?" He whispered. "Yes Chris?" "I-Im really sorry.I wont drink tonight okay? I promise. I really wont. I want to make you proud of me again. I want this to be a good day" He smiled at me and I kissed him reassuringly. "I am very proud of you baby." We walked into the house full of friends and family. "Massecre!!!" my younger sister shouted. Today was her 14th birthday. Im 9 years older than her. But we're so close. "Hey Luna, happy birthday!" I hugged her and she engulfed me in her innocent little bear hugs. Then she hugged Chris. Chris and my family were always very close,just as I am with his family. We've known eachother scince we were 10. We've had lots of time to become close in eachothers family life. Luna looked up to Chris and his band. Chris is like Luna's brother,so its only fit that she tries to impress him rather than me. It's very cute. After catching up with my family and friends and such. I walked over to Chris sitting on the couch with Ricky, Ghost, parker and Missi. God I hated her fucking guts. Shes had it out with me for years because in highschool Chris dumped her for me. I understand the grudge being held but for christ's sake its been.. what? a good 5 years scince then? Get the fuck over it man. She gave me dirty smirk and I gladly replied by pulling chris into me and kissing him. She walked off. "Why do you have to do that Mass, she was being nice." "She was giving me the third degree for simply breathing. Besides I have all the right in the world to kiss my boyfriend.I thought she hated you anyway" I guess I did sound like a bitch, which is why I deserved his response. "Mass, stop being such a bitch, she was finally talking to me again! Now she probably hates me all over again. Like I planned for you too kiss me!" "WHY DO YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS?" by now I was furious. I guess I do have a bit of jealousy left in me from 5 years ago. He stormed off in search of her. I sat down and stay'd quiet. "Mass... you okay?" Ricky spoke to me softly unsure of how pissed off I still was. "Im fine, but should'nt he be searching for my approval, not hers?"
"Yeah. want me to go talk to him?" "No, No. that will make him angrier. I dont want him drinking tonight, which is exactly what he'll do if he gets even more pissed." "How is that going? you and Chris?" "We're doing alright. He's tryng. I know hes in a shaky place right now with Angelo leaving and not being able to tour. Its rough. Its just that, its ruining me too. I just dont want to seem selfish" "You're not selfish. you are not the one with a drinking problem." "I know, but I'm the girl dating the guy with one." I was starting to get choked up. I was heading to the bathroom when I saw Chris and Missi getting a little too friendly. I just stared at her. Touching all over him, whispering in his ear. trying to shove drinks down his throat. He didnt drink them. But he was sure as hell showing her a good time. from an outside look, you would have thought they were together from the looks of their behavior. I felt a tear hit my cheek, then anger grow in my body. I ran to the car. My heart racing a mile a minute. my mind all jumbled up. it seemed like hours later when Chris got into the car silently and we drove home. When we reached the house I silently layed down on the couch. Chris sighed. "Whats wrong with you?" thats when I had, had a enough. "WHAT WRONG WITH ME? IM TRYNG TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO FIX THIS RELATIONSHIP. HOW TO BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE THE SAME WAY AND WHEN I TRY TO FIND YOU AND APOLOGIZE, I FIND YOU FLIRTING WITH YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND, WHO HATES MY FUCKING GUTS. SOMEONE WHO I HATE. SOMEONE YOU KNEW WOULD GET ME PISSED SEEING YOU LIKE THAT WITH." "YOU JEALOUS BITCH, I WASNT FLIRTING WITH HER!" BULLSHIT CHRIS, I SAW YOU. I SAW HER GRIND ON YOU, WHISPER IN YOUR EAR. SHOVE DRINKS IN YOUR FACE!" " I DID'NT DRINK ANYTHING!" "NO BUT YOU PROBABLY FUCKED HER ON MY MOMS KITCHEN FLOOR WHILE I WAS GONE" by now tears were uncontrollably pouring out of my eyes. "STOP BEING AN INSECURE BITCH , I DIDNT FUCK HER" "INSECURE BITCH? AND INSECURE BITCH. YOU THINK THAT ABOUT ME? YOU NARCCESISTIC ASSHOLE. YOU FUCKING BASTARD. DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME? TELL ME CHRIS. DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE? IF YOU DONT TELL ME. TELL ME IM WASTING MY TIME ON YOU. TELL ME YOU DONT LOVE ME." I screamed at him and pushed him away, I punched his chest. He grabbed my hands and kissed me before I could ramble on anymore, which trust me I would have. "Im sorry, I'm sorry I keep fucking up. But I didnt do anything with her. I did'nt drink anything. Im 100% sober, and I stuck up for you. Im sorry for flirting but I did explain to her that Im with you. I'm with the women I love. I love you." I kissed him again. Passionatly. I let all my love and anger into that kiss. I feel tonight is the start of something differant. something good.