Status: Active

We Are the Damned

8: part 2

I dreaded this moment, yet anticipated it for the past 2 months. How was I going to explain this to him? I mean honestly, I knew he wouldn't drive a stake through my chest and run in terror. Chris and the rest of the boys were hardly the time. For Christ's sake lost boys was there favorite movie. Part of me thought they might be thrilled. Of course this changes much more than my use to be, fellow friends had thought through. I am a very strong willed women, One who, when I was just purely a witch was much powerful than most. I was a natural witch. Didn't surprise me a bit. I always believed there was more than the boring human race, and dead beat animals. I knew there was much more. Some I've yet to come in contact with. (that explanation will be explained at a later date, there is after all a time and place for everything my loves) I will not bore you with religion and politics and such. You're beliefs are your choice, but It is naïve to think there is only us humans. There is a dark, and a light, and earth is the yin& yang in between. So what the hell do you purpose is in hell, and heaven? humans and animals are the ones mixed with purity and sorcery. We make our own decision as to what we do with it. But, in hell. You make only choices to pain others, and in Heaven you only make decisions to benefit others, and maybe they will benefit you as well later in your (never ending) lifetime.

I tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for Chris to get out of his dressing room. When he finally walked out I had smiled up at him and grabbed his hand. "Chris, we need to talk. all of us. as a group. tell the boys to come over to our house and bring the girls" He nodded and walked over to the guys to share the news. I knew even though the guys were happy to be home, they were tired. I'm sorry my little monsters but this cannot wait any longer. They groaned slightly from exhaustion but knew it had to be important. Group meeting rarely happened, so the guys respected my wishes and within 30 minutes we were all in me and Chris's house sitting in our living room conversing until I walked in. All eyes were on me. "Thank you for all of your wonderful respect. I trust you all are wondering why I've called you here tonight, especially my lovely ladies. But first let me congratulate all of you on another successful tour." They all shouted sipping there beer bottles. I continued with a big grin. "I am especially honored to be meeting the lovely Brandon from the witch was right. He had done an amazing job this past year and a half while Angelo was in treatment. I'd also like to congratulate him on his success to becoming fully sober. I speak on behalf of the whole family, Angelo, we are very proud" that earned another loud cheer as the guys patted Brandon and Angelo on the back. I continued again, god there was so much to be said. "But, I have some very big, some very life changing news for you all. This will be a big, tough, decision. One I'm very sorry to put you in the position of making, especially my lovely Christopher... " He smiled up at me and I smiled back apologetically.

I continued again, feeling the ball in my throat. I could feel my voice cracking as I opened my mouth to speak. "This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to say, so please forgive me..." I sat down on a stool in front of my motionless family. My only family. I felt very ashamed. "Spit it out.." Chris mumbled then looked up apologetically. He hated when I dragged things out. But this was very difficult to put into words. " I don't know how else to say this, so this will be as blunt as possible. I am - was a which. My mother, my family , a long line of witches. I've had some family trying to contact me to get involved for quit some time now.. I finally gave in. I thought it would be a good way to make my family happy, and take my mind off of the current events involving me and Chris's relationship, the band and of course my best friend Angelo. But a few months or so ago, my cousins found out my current residence and propelled me to join them in invoking the spirit, perhaps I would have fought a little harder to stay away from there activities if I had been aware of the spirit they were provoking. They had provoked the demon of eternity. The demons that reside in a dark, cold place. They had betrayed me..."

~flashback~
I held the dagger up to Rochelle's throat. "I assured you, Id come for you last. Did I not?" She spit in my face. I grew angry, letting my temper get the best of me. "You little cunt. This is your fault. You did this to me. You turned me into this!" I bit her wrist and then bent it in half. she screamed. I laughed at her searing pain. "You know, in the olden days, when a witch would betray her coven.. they would kill her" Her eyes went wide. "I will see you in hell sister" I sunk my teeth into her jugular and drank her try. She tasted of bitter copper, but I drank all of her just so she would feel as much pain as I had.
~end of flashback~
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, I will be updating 2 or 3 more chapters tonight to make up for the times I had not updated. I am sorry by the way, but this story will take me a bit of time to finish. I assure you it only gets more interesting c: this is my first story I've written on here so please me patient with me and please do not be afraid to suggest anything. Also I apologize in advance for any spelling errors, I type this up off the top of my head. I do not pre write or anything of the sort. also I will be posting a picture of what massacre looks like in the next chapter c: stay tunes creatures