Status: Active

We Are the Damned

9

" They had betrayed me... I was blood thirsty. ready to kill. I had killed, several people in the process of this transformation. But soon I realized, it was my coven I needed closure from. I went for Star first. The bitch had it coming." I winced at the sound of her name rolling off my tongue. 'God dammit the bitch is still trying to fuck with me." I growled lowly, then continued, yet again.
" I had always hated her since I was a little girl. She had betrayed me the most, so in turn her punishment lured on the longest. Karmas a bitch. Anyway, I chained her in a cell and gave her several deep scars every day until she died of dehydration and starvation, Then I burned her body. Then was Alex, my god did the bitch have a mouth of her. I followed suit to my promise of handing her tongue to her on a silver platter.." I chuckled slightly. "I cut out her tongue then sew her lips shut and damned her into hell. I still visit her from time to time, poor girl can't even protest her hate for me. Finally there was Rochelle, the most psychotic of them all. Had to give the poor thing credit where credit was due. She was a sinister one. I left her for last, she anticipated me, she tried binding me as well. pathetic, really. But when I had decided her suffering was long enough I just drank from her until she died from blood loss, the had it the easiest if you ask me, besides me haunting her dreams every once in a blue moon... " I could see the look in there eyes from my story. "Any who, as I'm sure you've all came to the conclusion by now, I am vampire." There eyes went wide. "W-what?" Chris stammered. "This certainly cannot be true." "But it is my love" His eyes softened when I touched his face gently. He knew I could never hurt him. But still I saw the longing plead for proof from everyone's eyes. "If its proof you want, its proof you'll get. Who here is a fan of the lost boys?" The boys smirked at my reference. "So, Josh , How do the maggots taste?" I smirked. He looked at me questioningly "Your beer Joshua, there's maggots, how do they taste?" He dropped the beer and yelped. "Now you know what we are Michael, Now you know what you are. You'll never grow old, and you'll never die. But you must feed!" I laughed and took a bow. Earning applause from them all. "Proof enough?" "Yes!" Joshed laughed. "Oh and may I add, never nice Lost Boys reference. One of my personal favorite parts." "Oh I knew I'd win my good ol' Josh over with that one." I teased. "So what happens now?" Ricky asked. "Well, the obvious I suppose. I am a vampire, I lead a different life than you all, and even though I am good at controlling my temptations, I cannot stand the smell of your blood forever. It is your choice whether you'd like to join me. But you have to make the decision as a group, because if one agrees to the terms and the others don't, the band will surely perish." They all sighed and took deep breathes. I sent them all home to think about the decision at hand. When they all left I grabbed Chris by the waist and kissed his shoulder blade. "Massacre, Is you're heart cold under there? Can you still love? Do you still love me?" He shuttered at his last question. "Of course my love, do not be so silly. I love you to the moon and back. Now follow me we will go to sleep, we will talk about the terms and conditions in the morning, then you and the boys will make your decision." He took a deep breath and followed me into our bedroom. He had been over thinking this too hard. I chuckled. "what?" he asked confused at my sudden arousal. "Your thoughts" I stated. "They are cute. But rest assured Christopher, I will not harm you. come. sleep." He engulfed in his arms and I laid my head of his chest. I felt his heart beat slow and his chest puff up and down as he slept. Tears fell from my cold stone blue eyes. I wish none of this had ever happened. But I will show no remorse. I am to strong for this. I shut my eyes and cuddled next to Chris, hoping that everything would work out the way I had hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAHHHHH<3333 I'm really inlove with the story so far. tell me what you guys think?