Status: In progress, lovelies <3

I Don't Mind If You're Overrated

Author's Note!

So there is so much that I want to say.
First, thank you guys sooooo much for the support. I can't believe I have 42 subscribers already. I'm beyond happy. I love seeing the subscribers and comments. When I come home from work or school, it's the best feeling ever and I can't describe how happy it makes me feel to know that I'm a decent writer :)
Second, speaking of school and work, that's becoming a slight problem. My spring break just ended, and oh-so-conveniently, my work scheduled me for more hours because our grand reopening is tomorrow. I'm exhausted btw, I was at the store for 8 hours setting up everything for the reopening after throwing up all night. I need sleep so bad :( it's seriously like 1:30 AM where I live right now. But anyways, because of school and work starting up again, I won't be able to update everyday like I was able to last week. I'm still going to try and update 2-3 times a week, but it'll be a bit difficult. If you guys care to here my story about why it'll be difficult, DM me on Twitter (@KiwiiYDG) or on here.
Third, I am a bit stuck about where to go with this. If anyone wants to help me out with ideas, PLEASE message me on either here or Twitter. I'm quicker to respond on Twitter, though, because I have my phone with me at school and get updates from Twitter.
Thanks guys, I love you all so fucking much!
Xx, Kiwii <3