Status: In progress, lovelies <3

I Don't Mind If You're Overrated

Fourteen (I'm running out of creative names)

Austin and I had made up, definitely. I was so happy that we had, but now I had bigger problems to deal with. How was I going to talk to Shayley?

I was currently sitting on the bus, curled up on the couch, waiting for the show to start. I was staring wide-eyed and unblinking at the TV. Spongebob was on, but I wasn't really paying any mind to the show. I was thinking about how to confront Shay. Austin let me be by myself for a while, upon my request. I'm glad he decided to leave me be for a bit. I needed to be alone.

Tino walked onto the bus and smiled at me. I smiled back weakly, trying to block out everything and keep thinking. I gave up, and decided to wing it.

"Tino, where's Shay?" I asked.

"I think he's over at PTV's bus, why?" he replied.

"I need to have a talk with him," I sighed sadly, rubbing the bridge of my nose and almost screaming out in pain, forgetting it was broken. I silently cursed myself.

"Oh, I'll go get him for you. You look like you're not moving for a while," Tino said, smiling a sad smile.

"Thanks," I mumbled, turning my attention back to the TV.

Tino left, and a few minutes later, he came back, Shay following him. Tino left us on the bus.

"Need something, Des?" he asked.

"Yeah. So Kellin and Jesse told me some stuff this morning that I'm not too happy about," I answered, sighing and looking up at him.

"What did they tell you?" he asked, sounding worried and confused.

"Your little problem," I muttered. "It's not so little, though."

"Oh... That," he winced, looking away from me.

"Why?" I asked bluntly.

"I don't know. It just became an escape, I guess," he shrugged.

"I want you to quit, and I'm willing to help," I offered.

"I don't need help, Destrey," he almost growled.

"Shay, I love you. I know you need help," I almost pleaded.

Then it turned to hell. we had a full blown yelling war, and it resulted in me grabbing my duffel bag and storming off my bus and over to Kellin's. The boys welcomed me, and I fell asleep on a bunk. I don't even know who's bunk it was, but I was tired and needed the nap after Shayley draining my emotional capacity.
****************************************************************************
I awoke to the sounds of video games and teenage boys screaming. I smiled, knowing it was probably Gabe, Jack, and Justin. I got out of bed and changed into a pair of sweats, remaining in my Anthem Made tank top. I walked over to the back lounge to see just what I thought. Sure enough, Jack, Gabe, and Justin were sitting in front of the TV, playing Halo and screaming their heads off at each other. Kellin was sitting on the couch, shaking his head at him while Jesse was just laughing at them. Then I saw Austin sitting on the couch next to Kellin.

"Hey Des, how are you feeling?" Austin asked, standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm OK," I mumbled, shrugging my shoulders and burying my face into his chest, inhaling his lovely scent.

"I heard about what happened with Shay," he whispered.

I nodded, not wanting to talk about it right now. Austin seemed to understand, because he pulled me over to the couch and let me curl up in his lap. I leaned into the crook of his neck, and looked over at Kellin.

"How are you physically feeling?" he asked.

"I'm kinda numb right now, I took some pain medication before I came over here. Only thing that hurts right now is my nose," I shrug. He nods.

We hang out until the concert starts, and I put on my skinny jeans again. Everyone goes off for sound checks and I eventually end up with Vic and his band. We're quietly talking amongst ourselves in Spanish.

"¿Qué debo hacer con Shay? (What should I do about Shay?)" I asked as Vic rubbed my scalp gently.

"No sé. Habla con él, (Don't know. Talk to him)" Mike shrugged.

"¿Qué le digo? (What do I say?)" I replied, sighing.

"Averiguarlo, Des. No sabemos todo lo que, (Figure it out, Des. We don't know everything)," Tony said.

"Oh, callate, (shut up)," I mumbled.

"Que fue grosero, Tony (That was mean, Tony)," Jaime complained.

"What are we talking about?" Austin asked, walking over.

"Nothing darling, don't worry," I replied, kissing him on the lips. "Shay still ignoring me?"

"Not just you. He's ignoring everybody," Austin sighed, sitting next to me and Vic. I was still in Vic's lap as he played with my hair.

I watched all my boys play, and at the end of the OM&amp;M set, Shay made an announcement.

"After this tour, I'm leaving OM&amp;M," he announced in the microphone. With that, he walked offstage, leaving everyone staring at him with gaping mouths in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so drained. Here's another shitty chapter. It's fucking short. Bit of a filler, I guess. I'm thisclose to being done with this story, because everything is killing me right now. I'm losing my motivation and my willingness. School is hell, I have the ACT's tomorrow and a shit fucking ton of finals in the near future. My insomnia is coming back, and I've just been becoming more irritable in general, I guess. Also, it's fucking snowing and Jesus it's almost May, but it's still fucking snowing. Somebody just kill me.

Hope this was acceptable.

Twitter: @KiwiiYDG

You know the drill.

Xx, Kiwii