Status: This is a very short story, I hope you guys like it (:

Guardian Angel

Last Chapter

Their once was a little boy, one day this boy caught a beautiful dark coated raven. The boy thought he was crazy because the raven started to talk to him. "I would really like a pair of wings like you Mr. Raven" The raven just stared at him in amazement and begins laughing. "I have spoken to many people in the past; you are the only one who didn't commit suicide." The boy looked at the raven wowed at the astonishing raven. "Why would I do that?" The raven just laughed again. "Do you see what you are talking to, you silly boy. If anyone seen you they would all think you have gone mad. Why do you think they all kill there selves? They thought there mind was playing tricks on them."
The boy just smiled "I was taught that if I ever caught a raven like you that you would grant me a wish." The raven looked at the boy seriously this time “Alright I will cut you a deal boy; I will give you wings like mine. But one thing you will also have powers of an Angel."

The boy agreed not knowing what he got himself into.

The contract was signed.

The raven laughed hysterically at the boy "You are mine now, boy. Power of an angel I did say. But a scythe will appear to you not a harp or a halo...oh and another thing you must kill whomever I say to kill. Mister Death Angel."

The boy did not know what to do; he couldn't get out of the contract he had just signed. Wings had already started to grow on the back of the boy, one million feathers to be exact.

The boy grew up...killing and killing over and over again. The raven loved the idea of someone else killing instead of him. The day comes when the raven whispered the boy’s ear to kill an innocent...beautiful girl. The boy knew he could not love, but you can't help who you fall in love with. While trying to get closer to the girl....the raven persisted again and again to kill the girl. Knowing he could not...the boy vowed that he would protect her from death.

Many times over again the raven put the girl in terrible danger so that she would die and every time the boy came to her rescue. All this time he paid no attention to his black wings...what he did not know was every time he saved the girl one of his million feathers turned white, many times a lot of the feathers would turn. All depending on how bad the situation was. The girl then started to notice his wings were glowing in a Godly way instead of the evil aura that always spouted out of them.

She told him this and all of his black feathers had turned white. He didn't quite understand why but he liked saving people instead of killing them. But the raven did not stop torturing the girl....over time the girl became aware of everything that had been done to her, and ask the boy "Why do all these bad things happen to me?" The boy then confessed all things from the beginning. But she didn't turn her back on him even once because all this time he wasn't the angel of death he was her guardian angel instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's super short but it was something that I had made up for another story I was writing at the time. But I think it's cute (: