Haven

Cheaters Come Last

“Do you have ID on you?” the doorman asked.
“Yup” I replied as I flashed my drivers licence in his face.
“1994... haha only just honey” he smirked.
“Wow you can count to 19! Wouldn't have thought” I say as I push my way into the club before he got a chance to respond. I get through to the dance floor and bar and begin to scan the area for him. My eyes glance over countless desperate girls whoring their bodies away for attention to guys loving it and grinding as encouragement, I begin to move through the thriving hub of filth as I continue my search for him when from across the room I spot him sitting and chatting to a couple of blond girls giggling and touching him.
Andre Donson a good looking 35 year old with dark thick short hair and nice build, a man of fine clothes, nice cars and a fat wallet. Also a man that enjoys beating his wife and stealing millions of dollars from Dantalion. Sure, wife beating is bad but not enough to kill a man over but that is not why I’m here, his stealing from Dantalion who to Andres knowledge is a rich man that never leaves his mansion, but unfortunately poor Andre doesn't know Dantalion is an earth demon with powers that control peoples thoughts and feelings and can hear what you think and feel, I’m not among these he can control thanks to some unknown reason, it’s happened a few times where Dantalion comes across people he can’t control, luckily I am one of them, it’s not like I don’t trust Dantalion, even though I don’t because he’s a demon and I’m still a child of god, but I am grateful for Dantalion and respect him greatly, I’m the one that does the physical deeds for him such as murder as I owe it to him.
I catch Andres eye as I dance moves of a fake drunk horny girl, I run my hands over my breasts as I keep eye contact, his attention is held on me intensely as I move my body in a snake like movement moving my butt and breasts in and out in a smooth motion. “ I've got you now asshole” I think as he gets up and moves over to me leaving the other girls staring in jealousy. “I’m doing you a favor you sluts” I think as I grin to myself.
He approaches me and straight away wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and moves with me as I dance. Putting his head on my shoulder he says “ I've been waiting for you”. Oh what a pathetic pick-up line, if he only knew who I actually was he’d be running. “ I've been waiting for you too” I reply as I twirl around to face him. I stare into his blue eyes “what’s your name?” he asks while pulling me closer into his body. “Haven” I say running my hands lightly to feel the tops of his pockets, keys, wallet and phone I can feel, so he mustn't be drinking much if he’s planning to drive home. “My name -“ I kiss his lips hard before he finishes, he kisses back after realizing what has happened. He puts his hands on my butt and I run my hands through his hair. We continue to kiss for a few moments as I feel his thirst for more.
At first it was awful for me to cope with kissing these people I’m not in any way attracted to and repulsed by, but the thought of me driving a cold knife through their hot chest later on reminds me why I’m currently locking lips with dirty pigs and it becomes empty and numb actions.
I pulled away from him as I feel his lust growing hungry. “Lets get out of here” I whisper into his ear. He smiled a dirty smile at me and took my hand “Come with me then” he said as he led me out of the club.
We walked over to his car, a tidy black Chrysler. “Nice car, nice and big” I said while getting in. “Wait till you see what’s in my pants” He said with a smug chuckle. “Wait till you see what’s in my pants” I say flirtingly and give off a giggle. A six inch Ka-bar knife strapped to my thigh is what’s in my pants motherfucker, I say to myself inside my head.
After 10 minutes of brainless chatter we reach his town apartment where he obviously does all his sinning away from his unfortunate wife, soon to be wealthy widow, thanks to me. He unlocks the door in a rush and we walk up the stairs holding hands.
We enter his bedroom where he grabs me and shoves his face into mine in a hard thirsty kiss and desperate searching hands, I start taking off his coat at the same time as he unzips my dress, a maroon color dress that is tight around the top then flares around the waist into a wavy flow that reaches my mid-thigh concealing my lovely knife. I push him back onto the bed and sit on top of his groin with his jeans still on, I kiss him softy with tongue then press my lips harder against his, he lets out soft groans of lust as I kiss him and softly grab his crotch. “Roll over and get on me” I say as I grab a breath of air. He does so obediently then puts his hands over my face cupping them kissing me as he grinds in between my legs. “Take your pants of” I say while planning my strike.
He stands up off the bed and bends to take his jeans off, as he’s turned away I quickly reach down under my still half on dress and pull out the knife from the side of my thigh and unhook the leg strap and shove them under the pillow above my head. I keep my hands above my head under the pillow as he turns around and climbs onto me and slowly pulls down my dress then throws it. “My god” he says as he stares at my half naked body then starts kissing me from my knees up to my thighs, pauses for a bit by my pussy, nicely waxed and all cause that’s how they like it, he kisses it hard, I give out a fake moan for his pleasure, “god can’t help you now” I say with a grin, he continues kissing up my stomach, then onto my breasts, then up my neck until he reaches my lips which. I can feel his hard on pressing against my hip, “take my underwear off” I give in an excited voice, “yes ma’am” he says excitedly with a big smile. Oh I bet you’re excited you cheating scum I think as I grab a firm grip on my Ka-bar. He bends down to take them off with his teeth.
I pull the knife out from under the pillow gently then as his teeth have a grip on my underwear I launch the knife at his muscular neck. The knife pierces the skin as the force and speed of my arm push the blade deep into his neck surely puncturing the right carotid artery, a split second later he falls back wailing in pain, he puts his hands over the right side of his neck as blood spurts everywhere, he falls to the ground screaming, blood spurting over him body and my legs. “YOU BITCH!!! What the fuck!” me manages to squeal before falling face first on the bed where my body was seconds ago, a jump on top of his back and grab his head in my hands. “ Dantalion sends his regards” I whisper into his left ear before giving it a kiss and then twisting his head hard until I hear the bones in his neck snap.
“Aahhh” I give a groan of triumph as I sit on his back with my head tilted to the roof, his body limp. I sit for a couple seconds of thought before getting changed. I grab the keys from his pocket “thank you” I say before walking out leaving his body lying on the bed with blood stained blue blankets. I lock the door to the apartment and climb into the Chrysler and drive off.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter done! woo. Only took me like 3 hours haha.

(Who did that to you - John Legend)