Status: First time posting a story. tell me what you think?

As if Being a Teenager Isn't Hard Enough

Prologue

"Mommy? Mommy?!" Seven year old Luke ran to his mother and shook her. She didn't wake up, nor did she stir. Terrified, Luke ran and grabbed the phone and called the police. The officer told him to stay on the line with him while he waited for paramedics to show. He did as he was told, for his mother had taught him to obey his elders an, and curled up next to his mother's side on the floor.

Twenty minutes the police, paramedics and ambulance shows up. One of the police officers removed Luke from his mother's side to question him.
"Hello. I'm detective Stacy. I need to ask you a few questions and you need to answer them as truthfully as possible, okay?" Luke nodded his head at this information and proceeded to answer her questions as good as he can.
"What your name?"
" Luke Matthew Shotwell."
" Age?"
Luke sighed and knew the procedure and just answered all the remaining questions he knew she was going to ask him. "I am seven. I will be eight on May 16th. I attend the local public school here in Oregon. My dad does not live with us. I don't know where he lives. His name is George Henry Erics. I go by my mom's last name. I don't know of any relative. I found my mom passed out on the floor holding a bottle with and empty pill container near her. Thats all the information i know."

" Very well. We are going to contact your dad so you can go live with him. go pack your things."
Luke went upstairs and packed the teddy bear his mom gave him for his last birthday, 4 jeans and 5 shirts. He walked to the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush and brush. He stuffed his homework into his bag and walked down to the waiting officer.

Luke thought it was going to be fun having a dad around. Turns out. He was wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this prologue is boring but this was just to get you to know of his background.
Now on to the interesting stuff!