Status: First time posting a story. tell me what you think?

As if Being a Teenager Isn't Hard Enough

Chapter two

I wiped the smile off my face and looked down. I knew what he was trying to do. He wanted me to fall into his game. the game we have played oh so many times before. well, I'm sick of it. I tried to shove past him. He let me get far enough inside so that he may shut the doors so the neighbors don't hear anything. Then he grabbed me by the back of my shirt and threw me back against the door. I flinched at the sudden pain in my ankle and tried to get up. I didn't need to try. He picked me up by my shirt and threw me into the next room where i hit the stairs leading up to my room. I grabbed my side and tried to crawl up the stairs. He grabbed me and pulled me back down and kicked my ribs. Hard.

" You're a worthless piece of shit. If you don't answer next time I ask you a question, you won't get off as easily. "
I groaned and muttered under my breath. He heard me and strucked me in the face with the back of his hand and split my lip. then he turned around like nothing happened and disappeared. I grabbed my bag and slowly made my way back up the stairs and to my room. I went into my bedroom and locked the door. Dad still thinks he has the keys to get in, but he doesn't know that I changed the locks. In fact, I hope he never does. I walked over to my mirror to check out the new damage i was going to have to cover up. It was bad, worse than ever. My lip was black and blue under the cut, I had blood all over my mouth and i looked as though i was in a streetfight. Not in a fight with my dad. I slowly lifted up my shirt and looked at the bruise that now was on my chest. I had to admit, he meant business. I went into my bathroom but then dropped down in pain. My ankle was swollen. Badly.
I picked up my phone and texted Lilly. She should be able to drive me to the hospital to get checked out i hope. I searched for her number and clicked on it.
"Hey.. are you busy?"
She replied quickly and said" No, why what's up?"
"Would you be able to drive me up to the hospital?"
"Sure, do you want me to pick you up at your place or?"
"Meet me on 4th and elm street. Ill be there in ten minutes. Thank you."
"No problem. I'll see you then."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Lilly's p.o.v.**

I threw my phone into my pocket, grabbed my avenged sevenfold hoodie to throw on, brushed my hair, grabbed my keys and headed out the window. i knew if i were to try to go out the front, i would be questioned. I didn't have half the answers to the questions myself so how am i suppose to answer them? I hope Luke is alright. I bit my lip as i drove to 4th and elm street. I was a little early but about 5 minutes later, I saw Luke limped down the street. My nerves grew more and more by the second. I could see he was in horrible pain but I'm not sure if I should go to him or wait. I waited.

He got into my car and I saw that his mouth was bleeding, split and black and blue. It looked all to familiar to me so i didn't bother asking questions. I had a feeling I knew what happen or how it happened anyways. He looked sore today in school, but now he looks worse. I can see the pain etched into his face. He gave me directions to the hospital and i followed them. I decided I might as well get to know him, for i will most likely be giving him a ride to school now, unless he has his own car. But if he had his own car he would have drove himself to the hospital. I plastered a fake smile on my face and asked if he was willing to make small talk. He agreed cautiously and I started.

"Did we have any homework from 8th period? I was a little distracted in class today and didn't hear if we did or not?" I bit my lip as i waited for him to answer. I notice him take a shaky breath and slowly open his mouth. "Yeah, it was to just get them damn papers signed saying you will follow the rules for the class. Stupid shit." He smirked a little and his lip started bleeding again. I noticed and pointed into my glove box. "There's napkins in there and some water on the floor. Feel free to use it to help stop the bleeding." I saw his guard go up instantly as he hesitantly opened the bottle and wiped his mouth. I watched him from the corner of my eye as i crossed lanes to get to the hospital exit. When we got there, he asked me to stay with him. He also asked for me to saw i was with him and that we were playing basketball when he fell, hit the edge of the driveway and twisted his ankle. I agreed. What else could i do? We went inside and i helped him to a chair as I told the nurse my friend needed help. We had to wait for 15 minutes before they finally called us back. I looked to him and he nodded,so i walked in with him. When the nurse asked what was wrong, she looked at him and said I'll go and get your nurse Luke. Twenty minutes later, a bobble head barbie walked in and over to Luke. She took one look at Luke and i saw him nod his head slightly. She took him to get x-rayed and then gave him medicine. She said he only had a sprain and not to be walking to school for at least 2 weeks. Luke sighed and agreed.
When we left i asked if he wanted ice cream His eyes lit up like a child's and i drove to the near by store. I asked if he liked chocolate or vanilla and he said chocolate. I figured as much. Whenever my mom used to beat me i went to my secret chocolate stash for a pick me up. I grabbed two of Ben&Jerry's ice cream pints and went to pay for them. When i came back i handed him his and we went to the park to sit and eat our ice cream. He looked so lost in thought that i didn't want to disturb him. I bit my lip as i thought of what to say but i figured he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts. I sighed softly and then carefully hugged him. He flinched a little but then gave in. He started to cry, so i grabbed both of our ice creams and put them in the cup holders and hugged him. He cried for a while then just leaned on me. I felt so horrible. He was like a child- lost and confused with no one to understand him. I kissed his forehead and when he regained his composer he said sorry. I smiled and said it was no big deal and we went to my place. We went in through the front door and up to my room. I seen the nurse had given him extra clothes so i figured he could stay with me for the night. We walked past my mom drunk on the couch, and my dad was gone on some "business trip" and wouldn't be back till the end of the week. I was glad. I helped Luke up my steps and to my room. He looked so shy and cute. I allowed him to lay on my bed and i started my homework. I forced signatures on my papers for i have been doing this since i was in the 5th grade. I looked back and saw that Luke was sleeping. He was so adorable. I sighed. I am falling for a boy i dont even know, and yet i feel connected to him. I sighed, stripped to my tank top, grabbed a pair of sweats and crawled up and covered us up. Well, i hope this wont make our friendship awkward. I really like this kid and want him to stick around for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... tell me what ya think?

----------------------------------------------------

sorry havent wrote in a while, i have been quite busy trying to keep up with school :/
forgive me?