Status: First time posting a story. tell me what you think?

As if Being a Teenager Isn't Hard Enough

Chapter three

Luke's p.o.v.**

I woke up with a killer headache. I stretched and took in a sharp breath at the sudden pain on my chest. I sat up slowly and looked around me and started to panic. Where was I? I looked down and saw a girl laying beside me. Then I remembered yesterday and slowly started to crawl out of bed. She stirred and woke up. She looked up at me frighten and then i saw when she came to and remembered yesterday as well.

"Morning." She mumbled sleepily as she stretched. She started to get out of bed and headed to her bathroom. I was stunned to realize that i was in Lilly's house. And that she slept next to me. And that I enjoyed it. Shit.. i was falling for someone i barely knew. I crawled out of bed and walked over to the white mirror that was hung up on her closet door. I peeked at the bathroom door making sure it was closed as i lifted up my shirt to check my chest. It was as bad as I thought it was. I carefully lowered it and looked for my bag. I knew it was around here somewhere. Ah! There it is on her dresser. I heard her shower start up so I decided it was safe to get changed. I changed quickly, brushed my hair and sat at her desk to forge the signature on my papers due today. I have been doing this ever since my dad slapped me for failing a test in 6th grade. I learned quickly to never ask for his permission or signature on anything again. I was still signing my papers when suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes. I started to panic when I heard giggling coming from behind me. Chill.. it was just Lilly, not dad. Just Lilly. I smiled shyly as I turned around as saw her dressed. She was so adorable with the pink bow in her hair, her black and pink edward scissorhand shirt, black skinny jeans and black converse.

"Hi, Uhm look, bout yesterday..." I started but she put her hand over my mouth and said "Don't worry about it. I have the same thing happening to me at my house. Most people don't know it by looking at me but it is true. I get slapped around by my dad every time he comes home and I cant tell anyone or my mom will pay the price. Not him. And I love my mom too much for that to happen to her too." She starts to look down when i caught her chin in my hand and stared at her. "I don't know how you realized what has happened when you just met me. Most of the people i am in school with now don't even realize what happens to me anymore. Frankly, they don't care. They just make room for me to pass and don't speak to me. It gets quite lonely being alone, ya know? Thats why i was shocked when you started to talk with me." I decided to stop talking and stared at Lilly. She smiled and we went down stairs for breakfast. We had Coco Puffs. My favorite. Then we walked outside to her car. "I'm sorry you have to take me to school. I'll walk tomorrow." She shook her head at me and said in a determined voice "No you will not. I will pick you up or you can just stay with me for the next two weeks. I heard the nurse just as loud and clear as you did. You will NOT be walking to school and that is final."
I was stunned into silence by her determination and agreed. Damn Lilly was feisty when she wanted to be. We listened to her iPod the whole way to school and walked to our lockers. We got strange looks as we walked together and I heard the rumors starting already. I put my head down and put in my locker combination, grabbed my books and walked to class with Lilly following behind me. After all, I could barely walk with my ankle being so sprained. I decided I would make sure she knew what would happen if she kept hanging out with me. I was sadden by the idea and wrote her a note.

"Are you sure its such a good idea for you to be hanging around with me? People will start saying things. Nasty horrible cruel things..." and threw it on her desk. She read it, gave me a strange look and wrote back "You are nuts if you think I care what other people have to say about me. I will hang out with who I want. No matter what. so you are just gonna have to deal with it because you are stuck with me now, Pretty Boy." I smirked as i read the last line and started to laugh. I heard someone cough and looked up to find the teacher glaring at us. I muttered sorry and went back to writing notes. Well.. not really, I was writing notes, just not our class notes. I was writing happy notes back and forth with Lilly. A pretty girl I barely knew and yet, i was starstruck by her. I hope we would keep this up all day. And we did. When we met at her car after school i had 4 papers, front and back, covered with notes that we passed back and forth between each other. It was amazing. We headed for the park and got on the swings. We were having a grand time when i suddenly got the urge to kiss her. I was nervous. Should i? or should I not? If i do, our relationship may grow stronger. But if i don't, I will never know what may happen. But if i do, i may throw our whole friendship down the drain.
turns out it didn't matter. Lilly was the one who kissed me. I kissed back. Damn she was a good kisser. we kissed a few more time and then went back to her place to do our homework. She kept giggling and distracting me to the point where I gave up on homework and went over and laid down next to her. She smiled and kissed me again. I loved today. I truely did. I smiled and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I hope the rest of my life would be like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So will Lilly and Luke become a couple? or will someone else try to steal Lilly from Luke? Will rumors start to torment their friend ship? or will they be fine? Only the writer knows. Muhahahah >:D