Status: First time posting a story. tell me what you think?

As if Being a Teenager Isn't Hard Enough

chapter four

Lilly**

Today was absolutely fabulous. I hadnt smiled or had this much fun in a long time. I know that Luke has some issues. Anyone would have to be blind not to see that, but that doesnt mean he isnt amazing to hang out with. I grinned thinking to myself as i remebered the conversations we had all day. I know my mom was going to kill me when she finds out i havent been taking notes but, hey its senior year, why not?

As i walked up to my house i saw a car. A car all to familar. Dad's. I thought he was suppose to still be in jail! As panic swept threw me, i ran up the stairs to my house. The door was locked. NOT a good sign. Shaking as I looked for a way to get into the house, i spotted a window and threw it open from the outside. I threw my bag in and then jumped up on the sill. I looked in to find blood and a disorderly house. I knew we were just moving in but it wasnt that messy. Nor was the lamp broken before i left that morning.
As i climbed into the kitchen i saw a bloody knife, a floor soaked in blood, and that blood was coming from my mothers chest.I know she wasnt nice all the time but i still loved her. I called the police and explained what i found and then i hung up to go in search of my dad. I kicked in the door to my moms room. I ran for the place she kept her gun and got it out and loaded it, then i scoped her room out the way i seen done so many times on the shows she used to watch. I opened her closet and searched, he wasnt in there. Next was the bathroom down the hall. he wasnt in there. I tried my room. The door was locked. I dont ever remember locking it. I fact i didnt even know i had a lock. Looking down i found out that i did indeed, not have a lock. Knowing that i found him i kicked the door with all my might. It budge slightly. I heard a voice inside. I kicked the door again and shoved it open with my shoulder. I creeked open to reveil my dad beside my bed with my favorite teddy bear. He had won it for me at the fair when i was six.
I heard the sirenes and then saw the cars surround the house. I decided to try and distract him.

" Dad?"
He swerved with a gun in his hand ready to fire. "Dad? its me. It Lilly." He looked relieved and visibly relaxed. "Hey pumpkin." He opened his arms up for a hug. I didnt want to but i had a feeling if i didnt he was going to shoot me too. I looked down to see them carrying my mother out on a strecher. it didnt look to good for her. I ran to my dad and acted as though nothing happpened or that i didtn see him and hugged him. He smelled like alcohol, badly. That means he was in one of his moods again. I questioned him about the smell.

" I thought you said you were done with drinking?"
He got mad quickly and started to shake me. "What is it with you and your family questioning how i live and how i act?! its my life! if i feel like drinking i will!" he squeezed me tighter. I whimpered and tried to get away but he held on tighter. Suddenly the cops busted through the door and got my dad to let go and drop his gun. They arrested him and then offerecd me a ride to the hospital. they told me the outcome didnt look very well for my mother. I said i would drive. I ran upstairs to grab my hoodie, cell phone and charger. I ran to my car and got in. The police put on their sirens and allowed me to follow inbetween there. When we came through the door they asked who i was and made me sit in the waiting area. I started panicing and texted Luke.

Me: Luke, please answer. please, please, please.
He texted me back almost immediately.
Him: hey, whats wrong?
Me: my dad came back, he shot my mom. Please come be with me.
Him: on my way, where are you.
Me: first general hospital.
Him: see you in ten.
♠ ♠ ♠
so will her mom make it?
will Lilly have to move? does luke become her hero?
Update soon<3