Status: Finished! Find the references and I'll write an epilogue.. :3

When Everything Feels Like the Movies

Chapter 10

Austin and I were sitting in a restaurant in the city. After this he was taking to me for a drive in movie then back to my place. I had done the embarrassing and risky thing of asked him to be my boyfriend, I'm never usually this forward, but I have a good feeling about Austin.

He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either. We agreed to go on a few more dates (this being one of them) and see where it would take us. I really hope we become a couple, his smile, his eyes, his personality, his everything.

My thoughts were interuppted when the waiter came with the check. Austin offered to pay, since I wasn't working at the moment and had no money. My parents were paying all my bills, I didn't want to work, I rather play guitar in a band or something.

After he payed we headed back to the car and Austin drove to the movie theater. We always found something to talk about, a moment with him was never dull.

Austin parked the car and immediately started to tune the radio so we could hear the movie. I don't know what we were going to watch, something lovey-dovey, although we did get a brillant parking space.

The movie was over in no time, honestly we never really watched it, we just sat talking. When we were driving back to my place, I noticed Austin looked quite uncomfortable with the darkness...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey.... It's like holidays, and updates from me will be slow and rushed and crap. Few things though
1) I noticed I write like a 12 year old girl >_<
2) That Austin getting arrested thing is disgusting and those guys should have been KILLED FOR SAYING THOSE THINGS!
3) Thanks to everyone who recs/comments <3

-ivyxcreature