Status: Finished! Find the references and I'll write an epilogue.. :3

When Everything Feels Like the Movies

Chapter 14

I swallowed my tongue, or at least it felt like I did. Austin just said he loved me! No one has ever said that to me before, beside my parents...well my mother anyways. I just stared at him, unsure of what to do or say. Of course this situation was excepting a "I love you too" but I thought to myself, in this so very awkward silence, did I love him back?
He was amazing in so many ways, looks and personality. He trusted me enough to tell me his story, and I finally confessed mine after consistently debating to myself whether I should trust him enough to do so. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out, speechless was literally the word. I could see his smile fading every second I dragged no replying out.

"I-I love you too," I finally managed to stutter out. Whether I meant it or not was a completely different thing, I was just looking to break the painful silence.

His face lit up. He practically lunged forward and wrapped his arms around me. He then kissed me, I could feel him smiling into the kiss.

In bed we cuddled, I knew he was asleep by the way he was lightly snoring. I was wide awake, thinking about the events that occurred only moments ago. I thought back to when I first met him at the bookstore, our first time at the coffee house, the time we shared our first kissed and all the dates he taken me on. I then suddenly realised, hey! I do love Austin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its 4, I have the cold, and I have school, so sorry for the crappy excuse of an update and any spelling errors which I CBA fixing

-ivyxcreature