Status: Finished! Find the references and I'll write an epilogue.. :3

When Everything Feels Like the Movies

Chapter 16

"Austin!" I cried out.

No reply, just the sound of footsteps fading futher and futher away from myself.

"Austin please c-come back!" I cried out again. Silence. A few seconds later I heard footsteps, only these ones were coming towards me. Austin's head appeared at the top of the stairway.

"Thank y-you," I stuttered.

"Is everything all right Alan?" He asked stepping towards me.

"No, i-it isn't..."I confessed.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Come inside." I walked, or dragged myself back into my apartment, which I haven't left for about a week. The worst week of my life.

After Austin told me he loved me, and I done the same, he never talked to me again. He left for work after we lay in bed cuddling and talking, and he never came back, or even texted me saying why. And worst of all, my mother died. Her funeral is tomorrow. Not only that, but my step dad refuses to pay my rent anymore because "I'm not his real son". I don't have a job, I can't keep this apartment I'll be living on the streets! Days past, Austin still never came, I only left my bed to use the bathroom and feed my two cats, who I can no longer afford to keep now. Life couldn't be worse at the moment and I needed Austin, but he disappeared.

But now he's back, he bought me presents, but no explaination of why he left me during this difficult time. We sat on the couch, he waited patiently for me to tell him what was wrong, but I couldn't form a sentence. He lay a hand on my shoulder and runned it up and down my arm, urging me to speak.

"M-my," I stopped again due to the lump in my throat stopping me from speaking.

"Sh, its okay Alan take a deep breath I'm here for you," Austin said.

Here goes nothing...
♠ ♠ ♠
-ivyxcreature