Status: Finished! Find the references and I'll write an epilogue.. :3

When Everything Feels Like the Movies

Chapter 2

"So is that all or are you going to keep looking?" Austin asked.
I was currently in a book store, my fifith one today. I have been searching everywhere for a book. I have finally found it! But I have found something else too. A beautiful man who served me. He had gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and short brown hair. He was covered in tattoos and had a cute little nose ring. But what caught my attention was his smile, it was so adorable and it made me feel like there was butterflies in my stomach.
"Hello?" He asked.
"What, no this is all thanks!" I just realised that I had been daydreaming for the past five minutes and ignoring his question.
"Oh." He seemed disappointed that this was the last time we would see each other, but I couldn't let that happen.
"Would you like to meet for a coffee or something later?" I nervously asked. He smiled and replied,
"I would love to!"

We exchanged phone numbers and arranged somewhere to meet. His manager told him to get back to work so I grabbed my choosen back and left the store.
Austin and I agreed to meet at a coffee shop a few minutes away from the library after he finished work, which was at 5:00.
I was excited, I really wanted to know more about Austin, and if his personality is as amazing as his looks then I am in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short but oh well
Now back to VivaciousVanity ^_^
-ivyxcreature