Status: Finished! Find the references and I'll write an epilogue.. :3

When Everything Feels Like the Movies

Chapter 4

I was currently in the coffee shop waiting for Austin to arrive. I was reading the book I had bought earlier. I was about halfway through it already, I couldn't stop reading it once I had started.
All of a sudden I heard someone in front of me clear their throat. I looked up and saw Austin sitting there. He laughed when he saw the startled look on my face, I laughed with him in relief that it was just him.
"Hi there. What's the book?" He asked.
"The Sound and the Fury," I replied
"Oh, Faulkner."
"Have you read it?"
"If you are quoting that play to me, I am seriously now in love with you. I loved performing Sure Thing in drama."
"Me and my best friend, Katie performed this play when we were kids," I grinned. "I know every word perfectly, to this day."
He knew the book? I love this man. It may seem quick and out of the blue, but he was gorgeous and had an amazing personality, so far anyways. I couldn't help but blush at the fact that he said to me "I am seriously in love with you".

"Do you want to order a drink?" I asked, snapping out of my daydream.
"Of course! Do you want anything?" I told him what I wanted and he stood up, heading to order our choosen drinks.

When he came back we talked for hours, but it felt like only minutes. Time flys when you're having fun, right? We talked about our interests, mine being cats, playing guitar and reading. Not only was he sweet, but he had a great sense of humor. The only reason we left the coffee shop was because they had to shut down for the night.

We left the shop and decided to head to a park near by. The park was a beautiful place, it was filled with trees and ponds. It was also clean, not at all destroyed by teenage boys throwing litter all around the place.

We sat down on one of the park benches near the pond. We still had a cup of coffee left over from the coffee house. We continued our conversation from earlier, I could talk to Austin forever. We decided to buy bread and feed the ducks that lived in the pond. I was having such great fun and didn't want this night to end, but as the sky got darker and the winds colder, we had no choice but to head home...
♠ ♠ ♠
short but ITS LATE IN MY COUNTRY OKAII

-ivyxcreature