Status: Finished! Find the references and I'll write an epilogue.. :3

When Everything Feels Like the Movies

Chapter 8

"Alan- Alan wake up!" I felt someone say as they nudged my shoulder.
"Wha-" I groaned.
"Alan, wake up you fell asleep during the movie." I recongised the voice now, it was Austin.
I opened my eyes to see that I was sprawled out on top of Austin. I turned my head towards the TV screen to see the credits rolling at the end of the film.
I remember that Austin told me about his story, why he was so afraid of the dark, or what was IN the dark even. We made out for a while, I found myself lying onto of him as we played around movie. I only remember the beginning of the movie, meaning I have been blacked out for a while now.

"Austin?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay."
He smiled and stroked my cheek.
"I'm fine now."
I noticed that it was one in the morning.

"You can stay with me tonight if you want, its friday so you won't have work tomorrow..." I asked shyly.
"I would love to!" He smiled. Have I ever mentioned how gorgeous his smile is?

I climbed off of him but ended up landing on the floor with a thud. I was too tired to move and felt myself drifting off to sleep once again. Austin picked me up off the floor and carried me up to my bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed and climbed in beside me. His arms wrapped around my skinny figure and we both fell asleep instantly.

I woke up the next morning, with Austin's arm still around me. He was lightly snoring. I quietly tried to slide out of bed, but Austin stopped me.

"And where do you think you'ree going?" He asked.
I laughed and climbed back in beside him.
"Austin..."
"Yes, Alan?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh sorry I haven't updated, but I've been really lazy lately...

-ivyxcreature