Status: Finished! Find the references and I'll write an epilogue.. :3

When Everything Feels Like the Movies

Chapter 9

I gaped at him. Did he really just say that?
Alan's face reddened. "I mean, like, you don't have to say yes, I mean, if you don't feel the same way, obviously you don't hav-"
He was cut off by the pressure of my lips on his. He stiffened for a second, relaxing into the kiss. Our lips moved against each other in soft, gentle brushes, electrifying the air around us. I pulled away from the kiss, breathless. "Alan, I'd love to be your boyfriend," I whispered. His eyes brightened and his lips tugged up at the corners as he opened his mouth to speak. I touched his lips with my fingertips.
"But."
His face fell.
"But what? Am I not good looking enough for you? Am I not-"
Again, he was cut off by my lips against his. It was a quick kiss, a swift one but his pout was so cute, I chuckled and ended up pressing small kisses all over his face.
"You really need to stop talking so much," I informed him, kissing his nose. "I was going to say"- a kiss to his eyebrow -"that"- a kiss to his forehead -"we don't really"- another kiss to his nose -"know each other all too well."- a kiss to his cheekbone -"And maybe"- I dotted little kisses all over his jaw -"we should go on some more dates"- I kissed him full on the lips. "So we can get to know each other more."
His eyes brightened. "Then will you be my boyfriend?"
I laughed gently and nuzzled his cheek. "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, sweet cheeks. How about I take you out tonight? Dinner and we can go to the drive in theater after? How does that sound?" I tightened my arms around him, keeping him close.
Alan kissed me; I could feel the smile on his lips. He pulled away.
"That sounds perfect, Austin," He pecked my cheek before wrinkling his nose and pulling away.
"What? What's wrong with my face?" I rubbed my cheek, feeling the awkward stubble that just seemed to pop up all over.
"Go shave, your facial hair bothers me." He scrunched up his nose as he sat up.
I rolled over onto my stomach and pouted.
"I don't wanna."
"Austin."
"Alannnnnn. Don't make meee..."
"Austin, go shave or I will refuse to leave my apartment tonight."
I peeked up at him from underneath my folded arms.
"You wouldn't."
He cocked an eyebrow. "Go shave."
"Or else? What's an immediate consequence of not shaving ri-"
"Or I will never kiss you again."
Needless to say, that got me out of bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a short chapter. Not really feeling this one .-. The fluff was nice but there's just nothinggg. Ugh. Whateverrr. I hope you guys like it.

-VivaciousVanity <3