Status: This takes place during season 6, however I most likely won't follow the full story line. This is my first story in forever, so I hope you like it. :)

My Whitelighter

Chapter 1 -- P3

I just walked into some club named P3. With me being new to San Francisco, I figured I should get to know my surroundings. My aunt Linda used to tell me to always be aware of my surroundings. I think she's just a little bit paranoid. When my mother died, Aunt Linda started to take care of me. Unfortunately she died a week ago. Everybody says it was a natural death, but I had a feeling it was something else.

Anyways, when I walked into a bar an awesome band was playing. I kind of like it here, it feels…I don't know, just awesome. It was cozy and nice to be near people. I was always so isolated. I'm trying this new thing where I socialize with people for once.

With my thoughts going around in my head, I hadn't noticed when I ran into a boy that looked to be a little older than me. He had brown shaggy-like hair. My eyes met with his and all I could think was how beautiful they were. I snapped out of my trance and took a step back.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

The guy smiled politely and nodded in response to my apology. He seems nice enough. Maybe he could help me with the real reason I'm here in P3. I talked to someone named Piper on the phone. I was supposed to talk to her about a job as a singer for a few nights. She knew Aunt Linda, but I didn't tell her she was dead. No need to make things more painful.

"Sorry to keep bothering you, but do you happen to know a Piper? I talked to her on the phone a few days ago."

The guy nodded and held out his hand for me to shake it. I took his hand and felt something as our hands touched. It was like magic. No, not that crappy love at first sight shit. But, actual magic, like powers. I found a book in my mom's stuff and I read through it. Maybe it's all the witchcraft stuff my mom used to be into. Maybe that's just rubbed off on me.

"I'm Chris, nice to meet you…."

He trailed off, not knowing my name of course.

"I'm Callie."

I shook his hand before moving mine. There was something definitely up with this guy. I don't know what, but something. Maybe I'm just being a paranoid person, like Aunt Linda was.

"I'll go get Piper, just a second."

I nodded and watched as he walked away. He had a nice ass, not gonna lie. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I haven't been sleeping well, at all. I must be hallucinating or something. This is what happens when you lose family members so rapidly. My family also has a lot of secrets I need to uncover, but no one seemed to know them.

Chris chose just then to interrupt my thoughts by bringing a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes, along with a guy who had short dirty blonde hair and green eyes. They were obviously dating or something. The girl stuck out her hand for me to shake; I of course complied and stuck my hand in hers.

"I'm Piper, you must be Callie. This is my husband Leo."

I faked a smile and quickly pulled back my hand, feeling the power thing again. Something isn't right with these people. I know that now isn't time to start believing in that witchcraft nonsense, but it definitely would explain a lot of things that have been happening lately.

"Oh, this is the guy you were bragging about over the phone?"

She laughed and blushed slightly before pecking the guy, Leo, on the lips. I turned away, not wanting to see the love fest. I never have believed in Happily Ever After, but I hope things turn out well with these two.

"Do you think you can start on Friday?"

I knew I needed to act natural and play along until I figured out what was going on with these people. I've never felt such power from just shaking someone's hand. Something has got to be going on or I'm just going crazy. Going crazy could be the thing, though.

"I'd love to start this Friday. Thank you so much, Piper."

She smiled and gave me a quick hug. The quick rush of that 'power' feeling got me feeling dizzy. I think I need some fresh air, away from these people. They all seem so nice, yet the rush of 'power' is making me sick.

"Linda talks good about you all the time, I figured I should meet you for myself. Tell her to give me a call, I miss talking to her. How's she doing anyway?"

I wanted to find a way out of this conversation now. I felt my eyes start to get wet at the thought of Aunt Linda. I've lost so many people these past few weeks and months. All my life, I've lost people. It's pretty damn painful. The lesson is to never get close to people…because if you do, you get hurt.

"She's fine."

I looked away from Piper, Leo, and Chris. I didn't want to make eye contact with them. I got told by Aunt Linda that it's easy to see how I'm feeling by looking at my eyes. No need to see if that was just her crazy talking or if it's true.

"I'm going to go grab a drink. Thanks again, Piper."

I walked away from them as fast as I possibly could without making myself obvious. Instead of going to the bar, I made my way outside to the side entrance of P3. I leaned against the brick wall and tried to clear my head.

So much crazy stuff has happened these past few weeks and I feel so dizzy. A second later I heard someone's footsteps and turned to see a guy dressed in black. Before I had time to react, a fireball appeared in his hand.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the infamous Callie Frazier."

Whoa, what? How in the hell does this guy know my fucking name?! I didn't even give the people inside my full name. What is going on around here?!

"How do you know my name?"

He chuckled before throwing the fireball at me. I tried to move out of the way, but the fireball hit me in the stomach. I shrieked and felt the pain instantly. He moved his hand, causing me to fly into a brick wall at the end of the alley way that was beside P3.

I landed against the wall and hit the back of my head. It hurt like hell, but I couldn't really feel much after I hit the ground. I saw him walk closer to me.

"Someone please!"

I screamed before my vision became black and I could no longer see or feel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter probably sucks, but I'm just trying to get my first fanfic started here. :)
I really hope y'all like it. <3
-KittyKat